Kobe Trade Thread (vol. Save the Kittens and Puppies)

LOL If the Bulls include Hinrich...
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

Quote:
The Suns don't even think about dealing Matrix, unles they're getting Kobe in return.

And even then, they might not even need him.
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

Quote:
LAL gets:
Matrix
Gordon
Noah
Tyrus Thomas

CHI gets:
Kobe

PHX gets:
Kwame
Cook
Vlad Radanovic

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My ESPN trade machine >>>> ^ that.

TEAMAMFAMILY

Honestly, I wouldn't fear that team (Hiss, Chauncey, Sheed). Solid, but meh.

Pistons would be giving up too much imo.

Yeah it was Amare on Kandi.

Only dunk since I literally got up out my seat and yelled was Bron on Duncan last year.
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

Why did Shaq sign with LA? Kobe wasn't there yet.

NBA free agents often want to sign with LA especially if they are scorers like Carter or Arenas.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

Wat is the no trade clause that kobe has? They said he's the only player in the NBA that has it? I WANA KNO! They keep bringing it up on espn. And I jus wana kno wat type of contract is it. That's all lol.
NikeTalkers from 813, hola at me if u got serious heat to sell.

R.I.P Stack Bundlez.

I understand the July 18th signing date, but isn't July first the day you can negotiate with players, but you can't officially sign for two weeks or something like that? Isn't that how most of the signings are nowadays?

I remember McGrady, Hill and Duncan were all being looked at at midnight July first by the Magic, but they didn't sign for weeks later.

Maybe I'm off on this.
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES

Kobe will be a Bull before the trade deadline. Paxon doesn't want the media to sour any possible deals so he is killing any kind of speculation. He doesnt want all the trade rumors/speculation to bother the team during the season.

Quote:
Luol should sign the damn extension 5 yr/ $50 mill....come on Lu...thats a freakin fair deal man. Lets not get so freakin greedy.

He turned it down in fear of it being used to help trade him to LA. Player's contracts have to have equal value and since Kobe is making a lot of money, in order to make things easier for a trade and for the NBA and the commissoner's office to approve it the Bulls would need to make it an equal trade.

Deng wants to stay in Chicago so he will do whatever he can to stay. Once all of this is dead he will sign immediately.

The Bulls don't have a problem giving Deng a big time contract becuase if he doesn't get traded then they will be happy with him on the team. Ben Gordon on the other hand is different. They don't mind keeping him but would rather trade him because of his size and lack of defending bigger gaurds. We all saw this when we faced Detroit in the playoffs. So it's smarter to trade him then it is to trade Deng.

Quote:
The Suns don't need Tyrus Thomas. They already have Amare.
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

Quote:
Oh, and get Maurice Evans off of that team.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

They should give up Bynum if it means JO. I don't like banking the future on a player that hasn't proven much.

For one, the Lakers want to be a defensive team, but Bynum is far from becoming good defensively.

Of course I wouldn't do LO and Bynum unless a good second player is coming to LA. This would mean involving a third team, since Indiana has nothing else to offer.

Something will happen soon. Trust.
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

^ That was so, sooo nasty. I was watching the game with a friend (Suns fan), and as soon as Ronnie did that, I did that look that Starbury did a few years ago, that face that's like, "My god, that was just... ugly." I know someone has that GIF.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Quote:
MY BOY KEEPS TELLIN ME THAT KOBE SHOULD JUST BUY OUT HIS CONTRACT AT A REAL LOW PRICE AND JUST GO AND SIGN WITH THE BULLS LOL
InSearchofMID WESTRegionalXIXsize 11

Kobe obviously ends up in Chicago.

The 3-way deal with Phx would be best for the Lakers.
TEAM LAKERS
TEAM DODGERS
TEAM L.A. KINGS

Can the Knicks trade Z-Bo? Bynum, Z-Bo, Odom would be a nice frontcourt I think the Lakers front office could deal with. Plus, they can through in Crawford and a scrap or two. Maybe Q-Rich could reunite with LO. Start Jamal at the point and Lakers could have a lineup like this:

Crawford
Q-Rich
LO
Z-Bo
Bynum

And they'd still have a deep bench of Walton, Radmanovic, Critt, Mihm, etc.... assuming they only trade a few scraps along with Kobe to NY (perhaps Vujacic, Farmar, or Evans)

KOBE TO NYK
NO JEAN SHORTS ALLOWED​

Back
Top Bottom