KOBE VII VS LEBRON IX what are you looking foward too?

Lebron's for me, I like how edgy JP is with the line, you know you will get something unexpected that works well and accepted in the long run. Kobe's will look good with shorts.

Lebron's for me, I like how edgy JP is with the line, you know you will get something unexpected that works well and accepted in the long run. Kobe's will look good with shorts.

Going to be hard to buy any of these shoes with the price increase, and the Hyperfuse 2011 and Hyperdunk 2011 sitting at $100 including P.E and alot of diffrent colors.
I would rather have a kobe P.E of the hyperdunk 2011 and a lebron P.E of the hyperfuses 2011
pimp.gif

Going to be hard to buy any of these shoes with the price increase, and the Hyperfuse 2011 and Hyperdunk 2011 sitting at $100 including P.E and alot of diffrent colors.
I would rather have a kobe P.E of the hyperdunk 2011 and a lebron P.E of the hyperfuses 2011
pimp.gif

I'm actually looking forward to both shoes, but If I had to decide I'm looking more forward to the LeBron IX's. I like this colorway (i'm guessing it's the away colorway) I'm interested in seeing the home colorway too.

I'm actually looking forward to both shoes, but If I had to decide I'm looking more forward to the LeBron IX's. I like this colorway (i'm guessing it's the away colorway) I'm interested in seeing the home colorway too.

I feel sorry for lebron fans SO FAR. hope you guys get good colorways!

KOBE 7 for me... that midsole? that's INSANE!

I feel sorry for lebron fans SO FAR. hope you guys get good colorways!

KOBE 7 for me... that midsole? that's INSANE!

Back
Top Bottom