KOBE VII VS LEBRON IX what are you looking foward too?

I'm more intrigued by the Kobe's and about their performance/ride than the Lebron's... if I'm walking into a store, I'm more compelled to pick up and look at the Kobe first, then the Lebron second.

I'm more intrigued by the Kobe's and about their performance/ride than the Lebron's... if I'm walking into a store, I'm more compelled to pick up and look at the Kobe first, then the Lebron second.

Originally Posted by mynameaintG

when you got to make 3 different versions of 1 shoe, you know you didnt do something right the first 2 times.

Kobe's Line > LeBrick's Line

uh.......aint the kobe 7 doing the exact same thing? also the kobe 2 did the exact same thing so......yea

Originally Posted by mynameaintG

when you got to make 3 different versions of 1 shoe, you know you didnt do something right the first 2 times.

Kobe's Line > LeBrick's Line

uh.......aint the kobe 7 doing the exact same thing? also the kobe 2 did the exact same thing so......yea

kobe's, just overall looks better and that midsole is bananas!!!
pimp.gif

The kobe easy. I am neither a kobe or lebron fan. The first kobe I would consider coppin. Go Mavs! NBA Champs!

The kobe easy. I am neither a kobe or lebron fan. The first kobe I would consider coppin. Go Mavs! NBA Champs!

Originally Posted by LegendarySeason

Never really understood the appeal for kobes aesthetically.... they just don't do it for me. The only ones i like are the kobe 2s & 4s. As far as better performance goes btwn the 2 that remains to be seen

Really? I think the Brons will probably blow the Kobes out of the water from a performance standpoint.  Regardless of the design it looks like a pretty incredible basketball shoe.

Originally Posted by LegendarySeason

Never really understood the appeal for kobes aesthetically.... they just don't do it for me. The only ones i like are the kobe 2s & 4s. As far as better performance goes btwn the 2 that remains to be seen

Really? I think the Brons will probably blow the Kobes out of the water from a performance standpoint.  Regardless of the design it looks like a pretty incredible basketball shoe.

i was looking forward to the lebrons until i saw what they looked like. now its for sure the Kobes.

i was looking forward to the lebrons until i saw what they looked like. now its for sure the Kobes.

Back
Top Bottom