KOBE VS LEBRON NIKE LINE IN GENERAL AND IN REGARDS TO BEING COMPARED TO JORDAN

Kobe, overall is the best player and most competitive and most clutch.  Kobe's apparel line is way better.  However as much as I am fan of Kobe the NBA player, I (someone from the 90's era best era for sneakers) will be man enough to admit, hands down Lebron's shoe is the best shoes line overall.  Although the Lebron's are more wanted over the other current players shoes, they will never be on or surpass the Jordan level. However the Lebron shoe line is the closest thing to the Jordan shoe line in regards to overall appeal and value.   Basically this, as far as player wise, what Jordan was to the NBA when he played, Kobe is and will be that for this generation and these days.  In regards to the shoe game, what Jordan was to the NBA when he played, Lebron is and will be that to the NBA for this generation these days. 

Lebron sneakers are comfortable, look nice, great CW's and now have nike technology, Jordans will always have there place being they started what Lebron and Kobe have now in players having sneaker lines. I say Lebrons are on the same level as Jordan especially being the Jordan quality is getting worse and worse

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

*looks at avy*
Oh.

Haha, nice one, but that is just a very small part of my overall collection, plus some I have sold.  My Lebron and Kobe collection are growing like crazy though.

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

Lebron sneakers are comfortable, look nice, great CW's and now have nike technology, Jordans will always have there place being they started what Lebron and Kobe have now in players having sneaker lines. I say Lebrons are on the same level as Jordan especially being the Jordan quality is getting worse and worse

What I should have and meant to say is that, in regards to the shoes, what Jordan was to the league in the when he was playing is what Lebron is and will be to the league these days.  I do agree with what you are saying.

Jordan models back in the day - we would be lucky to get only 3 colors (AJ 8 for example).

LeBrons - the norm has become 20+ colors plus insane amounts of PE's and sample that become available. Then NikeID models. Then a lowtop with 5+ more colors. Then an elite model. Then a take down model.

Say what you want... especially given the fact that the Jordan signature model has become an absolute joke of a sales disaster - there will be a time when the LeBron line WILL OUTSELL the Jordan Brand. Especially when they start to become retroed.

Jordan's success with shoes will never be duplicated. All the stars aligned, transcendent player, absolutely stunning designs, newest technology, performance monsters all played a part in the commercial dominance that was the Air Jordan. KB and LeBron do have good sig lines though

I don't think any NBA player's sig shoe line will ever be able to match the Air Jordan line, but Lebrons definetely have had the most appeal over the years. I really believe that some of the better Lebron models will still be sought after in the future, such as the 4's, 8's, and 9's.

not-this-conversation-again.gif

The Lebron line has managed a better low-top line of shoes than Jordan. I will say that. Lebrons are nice and have their appeal for sure. At least they keep them changing unlike the Kobe line that for the last three years they all pretty much look the damn same. But 20 years from now people will still be beasting over any Jordan 1 through 13 and only a few Lebrons will hold any weight. That's the true legacy. 

at this point i dont think you can compare. people flocked to jordans since the 1 and didnt look back until i'd say the xiv.jordan was a universal player kobe might be the closest to jordan but still doesnt have the pizzaz that jordan did and his shoes definitely havent. lebron has captured peoples heart and his shoes but coming up on his 10th sig and still no ring(yet) just doesnt translate to jordan. but one things for sure we gotta watch out for kd because hes coming .i dont see him being as showy as jordan but still great none the less.

Back
Top Bottom