Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Tried them on as well. Really narrow. Not good for wide feet. My feet were protruding past the carbon fiber clip and didn't look right.

Maybe pink isn't the best color for some but it helps develop some contrast. Nothin wrong with monochrome but the shoes just look so plain and blah.

I won't have mine until Thursday. I just hope they're comfortable. At least it sounds like the fit is on-point.

Tried on the 10s today and I decided to cop them online. They are actually really comfortable and am excited for my order to get in. Went with NDC just encase another CW comes out in the next month that I will like more. Might be that purple pair or maybe the blackout pair. I bet that black out pair is gonna have black 3m swoosh on it.
I did the same, kind of. I ordered them from NDC Saturday morning but went to FTL today to see them in person. I'd say the build quality is on par with the IX em. The tpu cage is pretty soft and flexible too. I think I'll stick with the 5AMs and one flyknit high when they drop. Hopefully.

These are nice, but people are waaaay overstating how much better they look in person. Of course they're nicer IRL, but people are acting like you walk into the store and the X's are giving off some heavenly light and a hallelujah chorus starts up as soon as your eyes spot them in person lol

These are nice, but people are waaaay overstating how much better they look in person. Of course they're nicer IRL, but people are acting like you walk into the store and the X's are giving off some heavenly light and a hallelujah chorus starts up as soon as your eyes spot them in person lol
Oh believe me bro.... they do, they really do

I did the same, kind of. I ordered them from NDC Saturday morning but went to FTL today to see them in person. I'd say the build quality is on par with the IX em. The tpu cage is pretty soft and flexible too. I think I'll stick with the 5AMs and one flyknit high when they drop. Hopefully.
Haha yea I get impatient sometimes and want to see what im getting into before I get my shipment. They're not bad at all. Im not comparing them to the flyknit models and am comparing them to the EM's of last year. I agree, gonna get a few lows and maybe a high before its all said and done. Thinkin about doing a laker inspired ID with the coupon code I got though.

Cause Nike put out a crappy pair of shoes and upped the price? If we buy these at $180-200$ it justifies the price to them, and they will keep taking it higher! You Americans don't even have it bad, If I want a pair of Kobe 9 elite highs, guess what Im paying here in Canada....345$!!!! so, if thats not beyond ridiculous, I don't know what is. And its gonna keep getting worse if we all continue to support these prices. Even if the Kobe 10 was ground breaking, it still wouldnt justify an increase in price because THE PRICE IS ALREADY WAY TOO HIGH!!! Pretty soon, in the US, you guys will be faced with 300$ price tags for Kobes and Jordans, I wish there was a way we could not let it get to that point, and the only thing I can think of is, don't buy these overpriced, crappy shoes. The all star kobe 10's fall apart after a couple wearings, that is unacceptable for a 200$ shoe!

Cause Nike put out a crappy pair of shoes and upped the price? If we buy these at $180-200$ it justifies the price to them, and they will keep taking it higher! You Americans don't even have it bad, If I want a pair of Kobe 9 elite highs, guess what Im paying here in Canada....345$!!!! so, if thats not beyond ridiculous, I don't know what is. And its gonna keep getting worse if we all continue to support these prices. Even if the Kobe 10 was ground breaking, it still wouldnt justify an increase in price because THE PRICE IS ALREADY WAY TOO HIGH!!! Pretty soon, in the US, you guys will be faced with 300$ price tags for Kobes and Jordans, I wish there was a way we could not let it get to that point, and the only thing I can think of is, don't buy these overpriced, crappy shoes. The all star kobe 10's fall apart after a couple wearings, that is unacceptable for a 200$ shoe!

You are right...and don't worry, I'm not buying these crappy overpriced X's.

Eventually Nike will force me to quit.

LeBron's at $200 and Jordan XX9 at $225 seems like a bargain compare to the kobe X all-star that's falling apart. 

Bruh you better stay away from me on the court with those nails
roll.gif
Very nice, detailed review. Keep it up

Some first impressions of my pair (5 am): on the left shoe the upper material kinda folds when you walk in it and it feels like a little pinch on the top of your foot. I've had the same problem with some other sneakers in the past. It usually went away after the shoes were broken in. I hope this will be the case with the Xs as well. However this is one reason why I'm not really fond of all these flywire/plastic materials. This and the fact that it doesn't adapt to your foot. Therefore I still prefer leather or wooven/mesh materials.

There are also some glue stains on my pair. Overall I think the X looks dope and the traction seems to be excellent. I like the fact that they feel a bit softer than the 9s. However I need to try them out on court first...

Back
Top Bottom