Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I can definitely tell you that if you walk into a restaurant with tile floor (Taco Bell) on a rainy day, be prepared that you will likely wipe out.  The wet soles on that floor is literally like walking on ice.  But clean and dry on a court, they are amazing.
 They also use either super slimy soap to clean those floors, or there is a permanent layer of grease there. If there is any moisture you will slide at a Taco Bell. 

I have never resold, even perfectly good shoes and clothes that I prob could get money for I give to good well, same for my action figure collection, the closest I've come is the very rare occasion of videogame trade ins at gamestop but I still have 90% of the videogames and systems I've brought over the years :x
I want to get rid of a gang of shoes. They're brand new so I'd rather get something (preferably at least what I paid if I can't return the shoe). I'd donate near DS shoes to the Good Will/Salvation Army though.

And Game Stop/EB is the worst. They're one of the worst resellers of all time. Obviously the game is used but they're going to seriously under cut you.

And honestly, I'm never going to go hog wild and pay a grip for a pair of shoes (maybe $350 at the most). Seeing folks pay $1,000+ for Fragments and Don Cs is a little much for me. I'd like to go back and get the MPs but that $500 price of entry is a little rich for me. My only solace is I got the MC iDs.

I have never resold, even perfectly good shoes and clothes that I prob could get money for I give to good well, same for my action figure collection, the closest I've come is the very rare occasion of videogame trade ins at gamestop but I still have 90% of the videogames and systems I've brought over the years
sick.gif
I want to get rid of a gang of shoes. They're brand new so I'd rather get something (preferably at least what I paid if I can't return the shoe). I'd donate near DS shoes to the Good Will/Salvation Army though.

And Game Stop/EB is the worst. They're one of the worst resellers of all time. Obviously the game is used but they're going to seriously under cut you.

And honestly, I'm never going to go hog wild and pay a grip for a pair of shoes (maybe $350 at the most). Seeing folks pay $1,000+ for Fragments and Don Cs is a little much for me. I'd like to go back and get the MPs but that $500 price of entry is a little rich for me. My only solace is I got the MC iDs.
I would but i'm just to lazy to take the time to put them up on ebay, I wouldn't even care how much I got back just lazy
sick.gif
 I whole heartedly agree on the EB/GS and now BB is doing it too
mean.gif
 I refuse to pay more than $50 over retail and only broke once, though tbh I kinda regret not doing it for the kds that I go on and on and on about
embarassed.gif
 always wanted corks too but at $450+
laugh.gif

that weave pattern isnt the iD weave pattern though...this is
The IX HTM was/is a work of art( in reference to his post) ; pics were just for comparison of the two HTM cws not an illustration of the MC ID which I would buy over the HTM X, that was my point 

The IX HTM was/is a work of art( in reference to his post) ; pics were just for comparison of the two HTM cws not an illustration of the MC ID which I would buy over the HTM X, that was my point 
yeah and you didn't even give a good pic of them. Way better than X HTM in my opinion which I also like.

a-closer-look-at-the-nike-kobe-9-elite-low-htm-collection-5.jpg
intuition-to-innovation-nike-flyknit-journey-of-lightweight-strength-designboom-13.jpg

nike-kobe-9-em-htm-white-gum-multicolor-4.jpg
  edit: one more

nikeinn-111.jpg

Last edited:

yeah and you didn't even give a good pic of them. Way better than X HTM in my opinion which I also like.

a-closer-look-at-the-nike-kobe-9-elite-low-htm-collection-5.jpg
intuition-to-innovation-nike-flyknit-journey-of-lightweight-strength-designboom-13.jpg

nike-kobe-9-em-htm-white-gum-multicolor-4.jpg

nikeinn-111.jpg
Where in the world did those multi-color laces come from?? 
I think just about any shoe could benefit from those

I didnt want to have a photoshoot theres a IX thread for that lol. The white HTM are the shoe I will never own. 

I just hope the  X Mid EXT looks good 

problem is with nike imo. 100 pairs and releasing them only in milan? bs

It's all for the hype. Not sure how much it'll effect the Team Elite tomorrow since they're an underwhelming color.

HTMs are beautiful. The white and gum pair are probably my favorite. The X HTMs are hot but to a lesser extent since they're a lot less original than last year's and seem to be an ode to the best 9 color ways.

I didnt want to have a photoshoot theres a IX thread for that lol. The white HTM are the shoe I will never own. 

I just hope the  X Mid EXT looks good 
what you telling me you have the black MC HTM?

lol theres a pair of whites for like 6 grand on the bay

Last edited:
All this year's htms are using clear soles...
And they will look fugly when they start to yellow after couple years
Imo last year's htms are still much much better

Last edited:
All this year's htms using clear soles...
Imo last year's htm is still much much better
I think that's why they added the blue tinge to icy soles supposed to stop yellowing somewhat

All this year's htms are using clear soles...
Imo last year's htms are still much much better
Didn't the IX have translucent in the middle of the soles? I thought that was a really cool hit actually on top of the MC uppers. Especially since they did a tasteful amount of clear sole

Seen/held the Elites earlier on lunch break...

Gonna hold out for the Roses indeed...

But what trips me out is how I got to chatting with the dudes working there about the other elites coming later and they didnt even know about the Rose Golds or the 320$ Blk/Gold Bron Ids or w/e...

Um...When I worked at Finish Line/Champs Sports years ago, there wasnt a Jordan/Kobe release I didnt know about months before RD(mainly bcuz I was a big time lurker on this site back then and still used this one site for jordan releases..Forget the name tho..But anyway, yeah, Im deviled at that tho..

But how tf u gonna work at a damn shoe store and dont know when the hot ****e dropping ahead of time?

:smh:

Last edited:
Seen/held the Elites earlier on lunch break...

Gonna hold out for the Roses indeed...

But what trips me out is how I got to chatting with the dudes working there about the other elites coming later and they didnt even know about the Rose Golds or the 320$ Blk/Gold Bron Ids or w/e...

Um...When I worked at Finish Line/Champs Sports years ago, there wasnt a Jordan/Kobe release I didnt know about months before RD(mainly bcuz I was a big time lurker on this site back then and still used this one site for jordan releases..Forget the name tho..But anyway, yeah, Im deviled at that tho..

But how tf u gonna work at a damn shoe store and dont know when the hot ****e dropping ahead of time?

mean.gif
To be fair, there are a lot more releases in general, and with Nike trying to hold a lot of things close to the vest, I could see someone who only works part-time not know anything that's going on. But I agree with you, if that's the job, you gotta know what's coming out when so you can provide info and make sales

Back
Top Bottom