Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

9 HTMS way better than the X. Not to say the X HTM are wack, but the 9s were/are that much better IMO. Obviously wouldnt hesistate to cop any of the HTM X if it was easily available.

Don't like any of the high elites IX or X, and once you see a flyknit low, just kinda makes you forget of even wanting the "EM" version, both IX or X.

I hope nike puts multi flyknit for kobe x ID lows. I don't see why they wouldn't, theres just so much money for them to be had.

Last edited:
That White HTM is Single-handedly better than all three X HTM. X's don't hold a flame to them.

Nobody should have trouble with the elites in the morn but if uve got a tuff sz and and cant cart i can help on footaction.com and possibly eastbay. No charge. Pm for info.

Elites are going really slowly on nike europe.

Still unsure about this pair, but I think I won't buy them
Bouncewear has FSR
laugh.gif

Crazy last year they started with the MP and this year just an OK colorway.

just saw a pair of Black/white htm for sale on a european website: 3000 euros + 40 euros shipping 
roll.gif
 will wait for IDs

Bouncewear has FSR:lol:

Crazy last year they started with the MP and this year just an OK colorway.
Yeah I said the same thing but then again they had the prelude pack building up to it and now it's just back to normal Nike release schedule.

I think some of you are ******** on X HTM's because you know you won't be able to get a pair....stop

The IX HTM's weren't anything special, besides that gum sole.

need some quick help, my son's kobe 9 xmas fit a little bigger than previous 9 hi's, any advice on sizing on the 10s?

I disagree, while I do like the X, the 9 HTM looks better with the original sole and I personally think they are special in their own right! Not saying it performs better, just looks cleaner to me! I will never own either but if I had a choice I would take the 9 all day, except maybe the gray! X is very clean but to me the flyknit on the multicolor is not very impressive, but I do like the two-tone. The other are nice but I feel like they have already been done a couple times! I wouldn't pay more than 500 for any of them but I would pay over 750 for 2 of the 4 9s.,

Yeah I said the same thing but then again they had the prelude pack building up to it and now it's just back to normal Nike release schedule.
Well looks like Nike's plan to fill the discount rack with Lebron XII, KD7 and soon Kobe X is going according to plan then. Nothing wrong with simple color ways but at the same time it seems like the Elite 9 was a roller coaster ride of Great Flyknit color ways (except toward the end before the BHM). Not sure why they seemed obsessed with the mundane.

I'm going to check out the elites in the store today.

And the HTM IXs were anything special? C'mon. They're better than the X and more original. The MC patterns were never seen on Kobe 9 Elite, Flyknit Racer, Flyknit Lunar and Flyknit Trainer. We've seen the color ways on the X HTMs. The Beethoven, B/W Flyknit Racer 1/2, Kobe 9 Elite low Mamba Moment and Kobe 9 Elite Masterpiece all say hello.

Last edited:
And the HTM IXs were anything special? C'mon. They're better than the X and more original. The MC patterns were never seen on Kobe 9 Elite, Flyknit Racer, Flyknit Lunar and Flyknit Trainer. We've seen the color ways on the X HTMs. The Beethoven, B/W Flyknit Racer 1/2, Kobe 9 Elite low Mamba Moment and Kobe 9 Elite Masterpiece all say hello.

They're more original, because they were first Kobe, but they were far from the first flyknit sneakers and didn't even really utilize it other than aesthetically.

And to people comparing close up glamor shots detailing the flyknit to ones far away of the X :lol:

They're more original, because they were first Kobe, but they were far from the first flyknit sneakers and didn't even really utilize it other than aesthetically.

And to people comparing close up glamor shots detailing the flyknit to ones far away of the X :lol:
I never said they were the first Flyknit sneaker. They were merely the first Flyknit Basketball shoe. And what I said were the Multi Color Flyknit patterns were original along with the gum and white/translucent soles they used.

I can't argue on the merit of transitioning from EM to FK. They had to use a lot of glue and plastic in order to provide stability for the wearer. This adds weight and reduces flexibility especially when compared to the Lunars, Racers and Trainers. Honestly, the Jordan XX9 is probably the best Nike b-ball shoe. They just dropped the ball aesthetically.

And Nike released official shots AND someone took some really good close ups in Milan.

I have no clue what you're talking about unless it's for arguments sake.

I'm not downplaying the HTM Xs. They're nice. If I had the opportunity to buy them, I would. But if they came to me and said I could get either the X or IX HTM set. I'd go for the IX.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom