Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Heads up guys - the discount exclusion has been lifted on the RGs on Footlocker. Use those birthday codes if you got'em.

LKS1564N - 10% off

Best I can find at the moment.

Man I really wish I could take back the blue lagoons i got for retail. That is such a good price.

Does anyone know how strict nike is on their return policy after 30 days. I basically wore my blackouts one time. Cleaned them up and put them in the box. Still has the shoe paper and everything. I bought them on release day but my boy gets 20% off and is in town for a week or so. I was gonna try and get some elites with his discount. Its footlocker/champs military discount.

The shoes pretty much look new except there is a small crease underneath the swoosh.  

Does anyone know how strict nike is on their return policy after 30 days. I basically wore my blackouts one time. Cleaned them up and put them in the box. Still has the shoe paper and everything. I bought them on release day but my boy gets 20% off and is in town for a week or so. I was gonna try and get some elites with his discount. Its footlocker/champs military discount.

The shoes pretty much look new except there is a small crease underneath the swoosh.  
If the blackouts were still at full price on NDC you could have just purchased another one. Return the old pair as the new pair you wore and return the new pair as the old pair you bought. Not sure if that makes any sense.  
laugh.gif

If you have an outlet you might try to return it to them sometimes they don't care and if looks DS still they just let it go as a normal return.

If the blackouts were still at full price on NDC you could have just purchased another one. Return the old pair as the new pair you wore and return the new pair as the old pair you bought. Not sure if that makes any sense.  
laugh.gif

If you have an outlet you might try to return it to them sometimes they don't care and if looks DS still they just let it go as a normal return.
Repped. It made perfect sense. I really want the rose golds right now lol but am a little strapped for cash and i think i would be able to get the blackouts later down the line.

gonna try to return my jordan 1 atlanta and then use the gift card for these. add it to another gift cad $65 plus the 15% off i can get the shoes pretty much for free! lmao

I passed on the Rose Gold last week, but I still find myself thinking about getting a pair. Not sure yet.

Saw this custom on Instagram, not sure if its been posted already:

Went ahead and made my first Kobe X purchase of the year... couldn't pass on 15% off the Rose Golds for my sz 14.

Loving my Rose Golds. They just came in yesterday. Holding off on X's until I see what the lows are about.

Back
Top Bottom