Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Does FTL ship USPS for the free 5-6 day shipping?

I want to cop with that discount but Ill be out of town next Mon to Wed and i swear my wife will buy herself a Louie if she finds a shoe package at the front door. If its ups ill redirect to store :lol:

Does FTL ship USPS for the free 5-6 day shipping?

I want to cop with that discount but Ill be out of town next Mon to Wed and i swear my wife will buy herself a Louie if she finds a shoe package at the front door. If its ups ill redirect to store
laugh.gif
They ship UPS not free though

So I recently ordered something from nike and it came kinda beat up with flaws on it. So I was talking to nike chat in hopes I can get a code for future Kobe id's. I was pulling out all the stops and this dude was playing better defense than the cavs. Didn't get anything and even disconnected me lol

Last edited:
So I recently ordered something from nike and it came kinda beat up with flaws on it. So I was talking to nike chat in hopes I can get a code for future Kobe id's. I was pulling out all the stops and this dude was playing better defense than the cavs. Didn't get anything and even disconnected me lol
They are stiff now, they know those games.

For those that ordered from Cracc Kicks

Its a scam

No, jk

He just emailed and said the 1st shipment just came in and that pairs will be shipped tmoro guaranteed

Well mine at least

U will prolly be getting emailed the same info today

They should never disconnect you. Im not sure what your "flaw" was/is but call them, and speak to a supervisor they will more than likely compensate you for that alone. 

Speaking to a rep on the phone goes a long. Ive never ended a convo without getting something in return. Once I chatted about an issue and at the end  of the convo asked about a product that wasnt on the site and they gave me 20% code for my inconvenience. It all comes down to who you speak too 

I'm serious. Missed out on the UBIQ deal earlier, and looking for other sites besides FTL w/ discount codes.

Did I offend you by asking?

Oh ok, lol

No, not offended, was just like this dude didn't just see the ubiq deal and cracc kicks deal?

But i gotchu my guy

Myoslife has Elevates for $169

23penny has Elevates also

SneakerFarm has both for 174$ i think

Cracc Kicks has Rose Golds for 175$

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom