Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Ive learned that buying the first colorway is always a great decision. They tend to be one of the better colorways of the year. Holds true since I started collecting which is the 7's.

Now if I would have only held true to my own advice **Cough** Masterpiece **Cough**
felt the same way for a little while

Sulfur 8

masterpiece 9
KP Lebron 11

USA KD 7

But had to pass on the 5AM. Still don't own a X but waiting for a disco on Vino and maybe rose golds and elevates

Last edited:
It depends what you consider the first colorway

The Kobe IV-The first colorway was the Venom but it was really the Chaos or the Kobe IV Carpe Diem colorway
The Kobe V- The first colorway was the Chaos then the Kobe V Aways
+1.

For 5 through 8, they basically released the Xmas Day colorway and a GR Away or Black/Yellow colorway first. NRGs/Masterpieces for the 9s was the first time they switched it up in a while.

The shoe game has definitely turned into a hypebeasts game. Its funny to me how the shoe game has gotten so mainstream. Just last night I saw a mcdonalds commercial that was aimed towards sneakerheads.  

That commercial is specifically targeting a demographic and yeah smeakerheads above all else. I am unusually enraged by it and every time it comes on I feel sick to my stomach almost as if I had ate food from McDonald's.

On another note nice to see rose golds hit discount despite people saying they most likely would not.

The shoe game has definitely turned into a hypebeasts game. Its funny to me how the shoe game has gotten so mainstream. Just last night I saw a mcdonalds commercial that was aimed towards sneakerheads.  

That commercial is specifically targeting a demographic and yeah smeakerheads above all else. I am unusually enraged by it and every time it comes on I feel sick to my stomach almost as if I had ate food from McDonald's.

On another note nice to see rose golds hit discount despite people saying they most likely would not.

Have a link to the commercial?

I'm Canadian so I won't see it.

Anyone know when they will release images of the FK low version's new colorways?  And what's the new HTM in the title?

just may break down and grab rose golds. In person, better than pics IMO. Smooth and clean and guessing not a ton made. Price is :smh: but I can see flyknit lows being beyond difficult to get when/if they ever arrive.

In-store, I just asked if they could do the price adjustment and if not then I'll just return them and order online with the discount. Probably helped that I told them I'd buy another pair if they did it and applied 20% off on the second pair as well.

Damn I keep going back and forth in my head whether or not I should cop the Rose Golds for %20 off on FTL

I mean will they sit long enough for a deeper discount?

Anyone else facing this dilemma? Lol.

Honestly, the other colors haven't gone TOO deep in the discounts and I believe I saw the numbers that someone posted for the RG's to be lower than the first two releases.  There was a great deal on the first Purple release for only 157 but was limited to only a couple sizes.

Using ebates or discover deals, should help cover tax or some of it, so with the 20% off on the FTL site, the RG's come out to roughly 180.  Really only 23 dollar difference, and we probably spend more than that on socks, or heck, one pair of socks.  Just my 2 cents.  See a good deal now, and go for it without the risk of having to track them down later.  The hassle is worth the possibility of paying maybe a couple more bucks.  And with the trend I've seen from last years discounts, they most they'll go is 200 at the outlets or on the website, but who's to say they'll have your size.

Goodluck fam.  BTW, BNTL haha.  Footlocker has a 3 month, if not worn, return policy too.  just have to pay for shipping, which isn't bad either.

Back
Top Bottom