Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I just want 1 more X to play in

Preferably a high

Just need to find a pair on heavy disco

Was absolutely disappointed that the outlet in Folsom didnt have my sz 11.5 for $79.97 that I posted a week or 2 ago

Congrats to whoever was able to eat off that

Yeah, no BHM Xs. A pic of what seems to be the BHM XIs was posted recently in the Kobe XI thread. Release calendars also have an XI listed to release alongside the other BHM shoes.

So, I was suppose to receive my X-Mas Kobe's yesterday, but they were still stating 'in-transit' with a 1/4 delivery date. Checked today and it was the same status, so I decided to reach out to UPS.

Contact them, they get back to me and say the sender (Nike) didn't provide a street address for delivery.
mean.gif
 Has anyone ever heard of Nike sending packages w/o a street address for delivery?

Personally, I feel like UPS missed the delivery and took off the address...Pretty annoying having to deal with another delayed release with UPS, again.

So Nike just put a zip code on the address label?

Sucks that there isn't a BHM Xs, was really hoping for another black and white elite hi's though they probably were going to change it up from the color scheme of last years.

So, I was suppose to receive my X-Mas Kobe's yesterday, but they were still stating 'in-transit' with a 1/4 delivery date. Checked today and it was the same status, so I decided to reach out to UPS.

Contact them, they get back to me and say the sender (Nike) didn't provide a street address for delivery. :smh:  Has anyone ever heard of Nike sending packages w/o a street address for delivery?

Personally, I feel like UPS missed the delivery and took off the address...Pretty annoying having to deal with another delayed release with UPS, again.

They left off my apartment unit # before but not the whole damn address.

So Nike just put a zip code on the address label?

Sucks that there isn't a BHM Xs, was really hoping for another black and white elite hi's though they probably were going to change it up from the color scheme of last years.
I was trying to get confirmation from the UPS rep on how the package was delivered to that UPS Hub if they didn't have an shipping address, but they didn't disclose any of that information.
They left off my apartment unit # before but not the whole damn address.
SMH...I'm assuming this error was due to the holiday rush? Idk...Pretty sloppy, IMO.

Update: Spoke to NDC rep, Marissa and she told me she'd forward my 'complaint' to the Nike Operations dept. I have no idea if that means anything at all
laugh.gif

Size 9 was too small for me, too snug on the sides of my feet. Does anyone know if any stores in the LA area still has a 9.5 in stock for the xmas kobes?

are u expecting some type of compensation brah??
eyes.gif
,,share the wealth at least
smokin.gif
I'm not expecting nothing at all! I don't even see the benefit the Marissa (Nike rep) sending my complaint to them.

That would be dope if I did get a coupon or some discount
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not expecting nothing at all! I don't even see the benefit the Marissa (Nike rep) sending my complaint to them.

That would be dope if I did get a coupon or some discount :nerd: :lol:

If you don't get your shoes, nike will give you the option of a replacement (if available) or a refund. Somebody recently stole a pair of my multi ids off my porch and nike took care of it after a couple of days investigation.

Anybody have experience with returning online orders to Shoe Palace?

My XMas pair came in last week and they're dope, but my buddy came through with his swoosh disco and I don't need 2 pairs.

They won't return online orders in store, they charge a restocking fee, and I have to pay for shipping which all sucks. I'm just hoping they're not a pain to deal with.

Anybody have experience with returning online orders to Shoe Palace?

My XMas pair came in last week and they're dope, but my buddy came through with his swoosh disco and I don't need 2 pairs.

They won't return online orders in store, they charge a restocking fee, and I have to pay for shipping which all sucks. I'm just hoping they're not a pain to deal with.

Shady Palace at its finest. You shouldn't have any issues but your going to be out some money. Do the math to see if it's worth it to return or not.

Back
Top Bottom