Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Can't believe how nice some of these Flyknit CWs for the Kobe's are...Can't believe I've slept on this shoe. 

Saw the Mambacurials in person...Man, those are nice. Would have been nicer, if I didn't hesitate buying a pair off NDC for that clearance price.
my pair arrived today they sure are fire, like you i hesitated at first but finally convinced myself to pull the trigger before it got cleaned out on ndc, would be nice if i got it for the same price as my rivals for $130 shipped on NDC but I'm glad nevertheless 
happy.gif

Last edited:

my pair arrived today they sure are fire, like you i hesitated at first but finally convinced myself to pull the trigger before it got cleaned out on ndc, would be nice if i got it for the same price as my rivals for $130 shipped on NDC but I'm glad nevertheless 
happy.gif

Did you pay retail for them? 

I need WTK 10's. I missed out on them at the ES. I need the elevates also to complete the highs

Just got my xmas in, I'm in awe at the gold speckles, I love it

I bought two sz 11's but I'm only going to keep one, if anyone wants to buy them off me for retail PM me, you just gotta pay shipping and tax, rather NT brethren get them than send back to NDC

Still waiting on my WTK. Ordered on Wednesday and scheduled delivery date is this Wednesday. Anxious to see them been waiting almost a week now.

I need WTK 10's. I missed out on them at the ES. I need the elevates also to complete the highs

What size are you? Couple of overseas sites still have them for under retail. My WTK 10's from end will be here in 2 days.

FYI...I can confirm another person who had their Xmas pair order canceled.  FL near me does still have them on their sneaker wall tho.

Last edited:
I hate how the Kobe X got dumped on so badly this year. I think it was very underrated. No it wasn't as aesthetically appealing compared to some others but I think it was real clean cut model that performed very well. I'm hoping to lock down more pairs as they hit the outlets for ridiculously low prices.

I hate how the Kobe X got dumped on so badly this year. I think it was very underrated. No it wasn't as aesthetically appealing compared to some others but I think it was real clean cut model that performed very well. I'm hoping to lock down more pairs as they hit the outlets for ridiculously low prices.
same here, im hoping they hit outlets, you have any idea when they would? even with ndc's coupon code rn i still dont feel like paying over 100 for any pair of 10s, would instantly cop if i can find a price below 100

same here, im hoping they hit outlets, you have any idea when they would? even with ndc's coupon code rn i still dont feel like paying over 100 for any pair of 10s, would instantly cop if i can find a price below 100
They have already started hitting the outlets. Some people have gotten the elite high for 58+shipping.  Check the December outlet threads for some but here is the recent thread.

http://niketalk.com/t/642028/offici...-thread-do-not-make-requests/30#post_24903120

I think most people who dumped on them never really tried them. I'm assuming its because of the high retail price. The X will probably be appreciated more now that they're in outlets everywhere.

I think the outlet prices in some places are still kind of high for the Xs. The high elite Xs are 180 in LA. They'll probably go down more when the XIs drop.

Some outlets still has IX hi's for $180 :lol:

Looking forward to getting some sub ~$100 Kobe Xs though, hopefully sooner than later.

I also think it looks much better than most reviews are saying, might be the colorways they released?

thumbed up for the outlet thread link, lol last time i subscribed to a outlet thread was a couple months ago totally forgot about it, ill be heading to the nike bergen mall tmrw and ill post here if they have any x's there last time i checked they had the grey upper with green midsole highs but were 180 so i just walked by that lol

Just got to worry about possible customs. Its a hit or miss. Generally the rule is anything under 200 and you are good, but thats not always the case
They use the Belgian Post which leads to the USPS when it gets to the States. Never had to pay customs from them.

I loved the Kobe X from first glance. I thought it was a solid model and I loved how they looked off the court. Will definitely try to score some more before they dry up. Especially the ASG colorway.

It seems like eons ago that I ordered my Xmas X's and they're slated to be delivered to me today. Can't wait to lace them up.

Back
Top Bottom