Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I feel weird that I'm not excited for the all stars tomorrow. 
tired.gif
this. Usually the kobes are the most hyped of the 3 sigs before nike had kyrie

Last edited:
can't be said enough that i'm very disappointed by the ASG releases. been in NYC all my life and this is what nike gives us?
i get they're trying to take inspiration from different parts of the city for each shoe but they had so much more potential :smh:
what happened to the grit of the city or even taking some sort of big apple inspiration? make all the shoes some iteration of red and black, throw something reflective on it with stars, holographic touches. tiny hits of green for an apple, speckles.
a few levels removed from that overplayed red october stuff.
they had something going with the galaxy and area 72 pack the last two years. i miss those days even though it spawned a crapload of galaxy-inspired junk we still love today but are afraid to admit it lol.
also doesn't help that the X is a disappointment. they should've started with their elite model like the 9!

Anyone know if the blackouts are releasing in GS size? Can't find any info online.

Last edited:
I think the ASG shoes are pretty dope.

And the Blackouts could be a little more blacked out.  More purpled out.

Lagoons from NDC came in and I like these simply because it's not clunky like the 9s(heel of the outsole was hard made a tapping noise when walking). They're the Kobe VIII.5 essentially. The ortholite insole makes it more plush, if you want a low to the ground, put in thinner insoles. The upper is like the KD 6 but with mesh over it. We were joking the Flyknit on the 9s was fauxknit and these are it haha. Should have some perforations on the toe box and sides for breathability. The traction is great but it's a dust magnet. Disappointed you can't really see the carbon fiber weave that well since it's visible. Thought there was a film over it, I was checking to see if it peels off lol. Time to test them out for a bit then get my money back :smile:.

Back
Top Bottom