Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

So maybe there might be just 3 flyknit lows and the rest are gonna be holiday releases or highs... I hope I'm wrong and there are more flyknit lows! If nike only releases 3 flyknit lows again I will be sorely dissapointed!

Don't forget Id options.

the Mc ids could have been gr easy.

But nike made that extra $50 per customer.

They know what the people want.

I really dont understand.  can someone fill me in?

Why does Milan get HTM exclusively?

When  Kobe was six, his father left the NBA and moved his family to Rieti in Italy to continue playing basketball, i guess this is the most logic reason.
There is a connection with Kobe and Italy. However, even before the Kobe HTM releases Nike has exclusively released a flyknit HTM shoe in Milan during fashion week there. They released the Nike HTM Trainer+ in Milan and London during fashion week in 2013. It's not just a Kobe thing its a HTM thing.  Majority of HTM releases are in Milan and London with a few in New York as well. 

Last edited:
Are these Purple high top elites going to be relatively easy to buy or should I wait by my computer and get ready to pull the trigger?

Are these Purple high top elites going to be relatively easy to buy or should I wait by my computer and get ready to pull the trigger?
Good question. I don't know what the general reception will be for the Elites. I would say be ready to pull the trigger since this is the first release.

Good question. I don't know what the general reception will be for the Elites. I would say be ready to pull the trigger since this is the first release.
what time do you think they'll drop online tomorrow? 

I never got a pair of the 9 highs. What was the release like?

First 9 release was absolute chaos. Nike blew up and Tiffany dunks also dropped. Took forever to checkout. Of course the first 9 release was also the masterpiece, a coveted limited release

Depended on the colorway... but I'm guessing you shouldn't have any problems if you're logged in and ready to go @ 10am est
 First 9 release was absolute chaos. Nike blew up and Tiffany dunks also dropped. Took forever to checkout. Of course the first 9 release was also the masterpiece, a coveted limited release
yea I wanted to get the purple team ones tomorrow. its going to hard to get at computer at 10 for me

So my brother went back to the Milan store to pickup my pair, they still about about 15 left and apparently someone claimed the pair they had reserved for him. The person said "he couldn't make it and asked me to get them for him" even though people in the line said that the guy was lying the employees still gave him my pair.  Didn't check his ID or anything. So close to getting a pair. And I even feel worse because my brother doesn't care about shoes just wanted to help me out. 

So my brother went back to the Milan store to pickup my pair, they still about about 15 left and apparently someone claimed the pair they had reserved for him. The person said "he couldn't make it and asked me to get them for him" even though people in the line said that the guy was lying the employees still gave him my pair.  Didn't check his ID or anything. So close to getting a pair. And I even feel worse because my brother doesn't care about shoes just wanted to help me out. 
Good grief man, that's a bunch of nonsense. I'm not entirely surprised with how shady some people will get when it comes to stuff like this, especially if they are looking for a payday off of them. Your brother's a good guy to go through all that for you though.

I would have created a scene of biblical proportions.

Sorry to hear that man

Last edited:
Thanks guys definitely some BS. I'm not really at a loss since I didn't think I had a chance anyways but still to put that much time in just for something like that I'm more frustrated for him rather than for myself. 

Thank god I passed on those and didn't line up for unclaimed pairs the next day otherwise I would've missed big time

Back
Top Bottom