Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

HTM Milan low KB X RC are my Favorite of the 3. Need too make sure I save $ for the US I.D. option. Don't wanna miss out like I did last year.

Side note did nike just give up on the snkrs app ? I haven't seen any of the recent releases in like the last two weeks. Probably just did it to cut the buzz of the Adidas one then just didn't care lol

Last edited:
Side note did nike just give up on the snkrs app ? I haven't seen any of the recent releases in like the last two weeks. Probably just did it to cut the buzz of the Adidas one then just didn't care lol
Cork 90s were put up recently

findlay preps 
nthat.gif

Can someone enlighten me, why did they incorporate a little bit of red into these "team" high top elites?

Lol never understood how Kobe can wear them so unlaced like that. I feel like my foot would be flopping all over the place.

I see people saying X Elites are TTS length wise. So they're a better fit than the IX Elites? On the highs last year I had to go down .5 size for a better fit length wise.

Back
Top Bottom