Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

sick.gif
the toe on that Christmas pair is garbage. Might just do a Grinch ID for the holiday.
You a Grinch everyday in here doe. Especially the 8 slander. You know they're the GOAT in the Kobe line 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Now that all 10s have leaked, What is the favourite/best colourway of the line?

Imma go with Five Rings, which Ill hopefully cop. Only have Rose Golds so far.
HTMs

MCs

Grinchs

Chesters - Ironic that y'all dislike them so much, and typically I hate yellow (or super loud) anything, but for some reason, I like them a lot. $75 doesn't hurt either, but still ...

Wish RGs were a low version. Y'all can keep the wrestling/boxing boots. Overall, super weak GR CWs. Spent more on IDs this year than the GRs. Mind you, if I was paying full price, I'd probably only have 2 pairs of IDs. 

1. RaceCar

2. Shark Jaw

3. mc iD

4. mambaColor iD

5. Grinch iD or 5 Rings (just need to see both in person to see which pair makes the list)

if the mc id's had better craftsmanship i would rank them 1

1. racecars

2. mc IDs

3. arrowheads/sharks

4. grinch/mambacolors

5. mercurials

6. fundamentals/blue lagoons

7. chesters/allstars

I don't really count the HTM but the lagoons, black joints with the blue midsole lows, the red lows and the yellow highs would be the best I guess from this line on cws, wasn't impressed with any of the flyknit low cws, the xmas prolly the best

I can't do red shoes, as much as I liked the Thriller 9s, ended up selling them. Gotta pass on the Christmas pair, I'll ID the Grinches though.

Unlike the 9s, none of the GRs really stood out to me  (HTMs are excluded)

The X flyknit was great for iD tho...

1. Black/White Asym

2. MC iD (anything but black medial)

3. Grinch iD

Would be dope if Kobe shows off the Grinch iDs and the 5 Rings for the Christmas game.

Last edited:
Only lows I liked are HTM and now Xmas. The rest felt too underwhelming at the retail price point. for 100$ though I got the ASG pair and I am happy with them. My only Kobe X. I would cop an elite high pair on discount though.

I don't really count the HTM but the lagoons, black joints with the blue midsole lows, the red lows and the yellow highs would be the best I guess from this line on cws, wasn't impressed with any of the flyknit low cws, the xmas prolly the best

And most certainly asg

Sorry guys
i know this is not the id thread.But since the X chapter is closing i wanted thoughts on my ids.
Opinions on Multi and Mambas?
On Multi-are the too bright/pop or fire?
And Mambas,keep black mid,or go purple?

Back
Top Bottom