Koston now riding for Nike SB

Skater Eric Koston is apparently now riding for the Nike SB team. What are the chances of his own signature shoe releasing like Paul Rodriguez and morerecently Stefan Janowski? What do you guys think?

pimp.gif

Wow. I feel like Koston will get a sig, based on the fact that he's a pretty prominent sneakerhead and will probably push for it. What ever happened to himand Lakai?

nike-sb-eric-koston.jpg

"Not only am I psyched to be a part of the great group of guys that makes up the Nike SB team, but I'm equally as excited to work with themcreatively. I'm sure many people know that a lot of different Nike's have been the inspiration for my shoe designs over the last 12 years, so I feellike a %#+*!@$ kid in a candy store when it comes to this partnership between Nike and I."

- Eric Koston

via
www.hypebeast.com

pimp.gif

Nike musta been working on his gear for a minute.

I haven't been following , I don't know $$% about skate, but it had to have been pretty damn beneficial to him ($$$$$$ or something else appealing tokoston...)

I find it interesting that koston mentions it as a partnership though....IMO he's got a sig down the pipe (sooner than later) for sure.

I hope he designs a dunk low. . . . need to bring the hype back on on this shoe b/c it's definitely fallen off.

So dope. I was upset when I heard he was leaving Lakai. They still have the best team imo. Now nike has 2 girl riders. I'm anxious to see him get asignature, but I will miss if they decide to do another Lakai video.

I can't wait to see what kind of SB's nike brings out for him! If its a signature shoe I can only expect good things from Nike SB!

i'm interested to see what his signature shoe would look like...
could be good for nike sb since that janowski if you ask me was a complete FLOP and crap of shoe ! q;X

Originally Posted by pipe slaya

i'm interested to see what his signature shoe would look like...
could be good for nike sb since that janowski if you ask me was a complete FLOP and crap of shoe ! q;X

Agreed. It looked like the Zoom Harbor to me or something that Vampire Weekend would rock. Anyone know if the Janowski's are even comfy?

I just tried the Janoskis on, but I haven't had a chance to skate them. They seem pretty comfortable. THey come with 2 insoles. One them is cork, i thoughtthat was pretty cool.

i remember when p-rod left es for nike.....transworld asked koston how he felt about it and if he had any offers from nike and he said no.....he also said thatif nike ever did offer him that p-rod money he would switch shoe sponsors with the quickness

Very shocked and happy about this..I love to see new cats on the SB Team...now I can see him and my boy Chet lol

I excecpt a good future with him and Nike SB products!

NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH~

can't wait to see some 'Kostum' dunk's.. he's a sneakerhead himself.. so i'm sure he'll show us all some love..

I know he is a huge laker fan, so i'm hoping he brings out some of his laker/basketball inspired sneakers through Nike, especially liked his es and lakaibasketball inspired footwear.

can't wait... his first sig on eS were my all-time favorites... he'll definitely bring the heat with his nike sigs for sure...

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom