Kreayshawn Thread

Rawse
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
laugh.gif

Edit: Kreayshawn a start clown
30t6p3b.gif
, mind you she did start the obvious but whats the point of saying them when you not going to own up to them
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

and i see how the bodyguard got shook wen he realize the MMG goon had the advantage 
laugh.gif

Rawse
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
, mind you she did start the obvious but whats the point of saying them when you not going to own up to them
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

and i see how the bodyguard got shook wen he realize the MMG goon had the advantage 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

aint nothing gangster about intimidating that boney little girl

Sure isn't....But its funny none the less. Wonder what Kreayshawn will do now. I say eff it. Might as well make a full on diss.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

aint nothing gangster about intimidating that boney little girl

Sure isn't....But its funny none the less. Wonder what Kreayshawn will do now. I say eff it. Might as well make a full on diss.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Rawse
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

please show me how her manager got "shook"....

and like dude said above aint nothin gangster about runnin up on a chick like that especially when you didnt try that *%*+ with 50

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Rawse
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

please show me how her manager got "shook"....

and like dude said above aint nothin gangster about runnin up on a chick like that especially when you didnt try that *%*+ with 50

nothing gangsta about a frail hipster that can't rap at all that wants to make it in the industry making fun of an already established artist that hides behind her 7 ft body guard because she can't back up the words that come out of her mouth.

her music is trash, including her two "singles."
she's 100% image, 0% musical talent.
her sidekick is more listenable than her and her dj does her fashion angle better than her.
she got a deal off the fact that she's a white hipster (redundant, i know), period.
she can't even control her lackey.
she seems like she's trying to end her career before it starts.

and she goes after a vet?

on some real $*%%$ +*%+, $*%%$ please.

/vnasty

nothing gangsta about a frail hipster that can't rap at all that wants to make it in the industry making fun of an already established artist that hides behind her 7 ft body guard because she can't back up the words that come out of her mouth.

her music is trash, including her two "singles."
she's 100% image, 0% musical talent.
her sidekick is more listenable than her and her dj does her fashion angle better than her.
she got a deal off the fact that she's a white hipster (redundant, i know), period.
she can't even control her lackey.
she seems like she's trying to end her career before it starts.

and she goes after a vet?

on some real $*%%$ +*%+, $*%%$ please.

/vnasty

Looks like her manager was holdin' it down. It was just him and Kreayshawn versus a gang of MMG goons. Homie stood his ground. Kreayshawn kinda did too for that matter. I expected her to exit stage left asap lol. But yeah hopefully now she'll cut it out with the foolishness.

I know I am not the only one who laughed when Ross was on stage with Paul Rudd talking about how he isn't an actor. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom