Kreayshawn Thread

Looks like her manager was holdin' it down. It was just him and Kreayshawn versus a gang of MMG goons. Homie stood his ground. Kreayshawn kinda did too for that matter. I expected her to exit stage left asap lol. But yeah hopefully now she'll cut it out with the foolishness.

I know I am not the only one who laughed when Ross was on stage with Paul Rudd talking about how he isn't an actor. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5dividedby4

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

Get More: 2011 VMA, Music
Ross "fight" with Kreayshawn's manager.

DISS SOMEBODY REPEATEDLY
WHEN CONFRONTED, PLAY THE VICTIM, SAY THINGS ARE GETTING TOO SERIOUS
I didn't see her playing the victim but ok.�

"VMA wildness, nobody likes Kreayshawn"

You dissed Ross, and when he confronts you, you spin it off like he's picking on you.

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

Get More: 2011 VMA, Music
Ross "fight" with Kreayshawn's manager.

DISS SOMEBODY REPEATEDLY

You dissed Ross, and when he confronts you, you spin it off like he's picking on you.

DISS SOMEBODY REPEATEDLY

Rick Ross bodyguard is like a DL
roll.gif
Kreay manager didnt want it

DISS SOMEBODY REPEATEDLY

Rick Ross bodyguard is like a DL
roll.gif
Kreay manager didnt want it

DISS SOMEBODY REPEATEDLY

But what do you want her to do? 
Get all loud and violent on live tv at an event she's hosting? 

I eff with Ross but he was wrong for this one. Trying to have his people flex on a frail +%% white girl and her manager at a red carpet event is lame. She's lame for starting the beef but two wrongs don't make a right, especially in this case. 

DISS SOMEBODY REPEATEDLY

I eff with Ross but he was wrong for this one. Trying to have his people flex on a frail +%% white girl and her manager at a red carpet event is lame. She's lame for starting the beef but two wrongs don't make a right, especially in this case. 

[h2](from kreayshawns tumblr)

I am mad
[/h2]
"All I wanted to do is create and have a good time. But, this is quickly forming into something I never would have signed up for from being accused of being racist to getting my pre-teen nudes leaked everywhere. I feel like this +%%* ain’t my cup of tea. Someone else want my job right about now? Im just gotta sip lean and disappear. THIS GAME IS FAKE AS ALL HELL!" 

I am mad
[/h2]
"All I wanted to do is create and have a good time. But, this is quickly forming into something I never would have signed up for from being accused of being racist to getting my pre-teen nudes leaked everywhere. I feel like this +%%* ain’t my cup of tea. Someone else want my job right about now? Im just gotta sip lean and disappear. THIS GAME IS FAKE AS ALL HELL!" 

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

I am mad
[/h2]
YES!!!!!!

I am mad
[/h2]
That's the life she wanted to be in though. She brought all this attention upon herself though...

I am mad
[/h2]
YES!!!!!!

I am mad
[/h2]
That's the life she wanted to be in though. She brought all this attention upon herself though...

I am mad
[/h2]
"All I wanted to do is create and have a good time. But, this is quickly forming into something I never would have signed up for from being accused of being racist to getting my pre-teen nudes leaked everywhere. I feel like this +%%* ain’t my cup of tea. Someone else want my job right about now? Im just gotta sip lean and�disappear. THIS GAME IS FAKE AS ALL HELL!"�

lulz @ I aint even mad & then the next post is a rant that shows she's mad. 14.5mins

Originally Posted by debs 168

her sidekick is more listenable than her and her dj does her fashion angle better than her.
she can't even control her lackey.
she seems like she's trying to end her career before it starts.

this

laugh.gif
@ gang violence

I am mad
[/h2]
"All I wanted to do is create and have a good time. But, this is quickly forming into something I never would have signed up for from being accused of being racist to getting my pre-teen nudes leaked everywhere. I feel like this +%%* ain’t my cup of tea. Someone else want my job right about now? Im just gotta sip lean and�disappear. THIS GAME IS FAKE AS ALL HELL!"�

lulz @ I aint even mad & then the next post is a rant that shows she's mad. 14.5mins

Originally Posted by debs 168

her sidekick is more listenable than her and her dj does her fashion angle better than her.
she can't even control her lackey.
she seems like she's trying to end her career before it starts.

this

laugh.gif
@ gang violence

I come in here and see you say Ross is lame for confronting her about the diss, then I hop to the VMA thread, and I see Wayne is lame for not confronting J/Beyonce.
laugh.gif

In all honesty though, she really brought all this upon herself. At the end of the day, don't go dissing people, and nobody would confront you.

I come in here and see you say Ross is lame for confronting her about the diss, then I hop to the VMA thread, and I see Wayne is lame for not confronting J/Beyonce.
laugh.gif

In all honesty though, she really brought all this upon herself. At the end of the day, don't go dissing people, and nobody would confront you.

Her manager was talkin mad $$#% until Ross Goon showed up. I thought her manager was big but when once Ross boy stepped up to him he made him look tiny. Her manager didn't even look at him when he took his sunglasses off and was ready to spaz.

Her manager was talkin mad $$#% until Ross Goon showed up. I thought her manager was big but when once Ross boy stepped up to him he made him look tiny. Her manager didn't even look at him when he took his sunglasses off and was ready to spaz.

laugh.gif

and thats all it really comes down to
she already got enough problems with V-Nasty being in her camp

she doesn't need anymore

but ross still shouldn't have took it to that degree he could have got a broad to do all that 

laugh.gif

and thats all it really comes down to
she already got enough problems with V-Nasty being in her camp

she doesn't need anymore

but ross still shouldn't have took it to that degree he could have got a broad to do all that 

laugh.gif

You saw the wrong post. Because I was agreeing with you when you said Wayne shouldn't have confronted Jay/B. You might want to read it again...
And there's a time and place for everything. Running up on a little white girl at an award show while she's hosting an event isn't one of them. You think Ross would do this to anyone with an ounce of credibility? 

Edit. 

I looked at the post again. You mixed up my words horribly. How did you even get that from what I quoted. 

Back
Top Bottom