Kreayshawn Thread

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by 5dividedby4

"VMA wildness, nobody likes Kreayshawn"

You dissed Ross, and when he confronts you, you spin it off like he's picking on you.
But what do you want her to do? 
Get all loud and violent on live tv at an event she's hosting? 

I eff with Ross but he was wrong for this one. Trying to have his people flex on a frail +%% white girl and her manager at a red carpet event is lame. She's lame for starting the beef but two wrongs don't make a right, especially in this case. 

I come in here and see you say Ross is lame for confronting her about the diss, then I hop to the VMA thread, and I see Wayne is lame for not confronting J/Beyonce.
laugh.gif

In all honesty though, she really brought all this upon herself. At the end of the day, don't go dissing people, and nobody would confront you.
You saw the wrong post. Because I was agreeing with you when you said Wayne shouldn't have confronted Jay/B. You might want to read it again...
And there's a time and place for everything. Running up on a little white girl at an award show while she's hosting an event isn't one of them. You think Ross would do this to anyone with an ounce of credibility? 

Edit. 

I looked at the post again. You mixed up my words horribly. How did you even get that from what I quoted. 

This little freaks career might not last through October. There really isn't any reason to pay her any attention. Maybe jab in her in a mixtape.

But grilling her at an event? Not bawse if you ask me.

This little freaks career might not last through October. There really isn't any reason to pay her any attention. Maybe jab in her in a mixtape.

But grilling her at an event? Not bawse if you ask me.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

[h2](from kreayshawns tumblr)

I am mad
[/h2]
"All I wanted to do is create and have a good time. But, this is quickly forming into something I never would have signed up for from being accused of being racist to getting my pre-teen nudes leaked everywhere. I feel like this +%%* ain’t my cup of tea. Someone else want my job right about now? Im just gotta sip lean and disappear. THIS GAME IS FAKE AS ALL HELL!" 
That's the life she wanted to be in portray though. She brought all this attention upon herself though...

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

[h2](from kreayshawns tumblr)

I am mad
[/h2]
"All I wanted to do is create and have a good time. But, this is quickly forming into something I never would have signed up for from being accused of being racist to getting my pre-teen nudes leaked everywhere. I feel like this +%%* ain’t my cup of tea. Someone else want my job right about now? Im just gotta sip lean and disappear. THIS GAME IS FAKE AS ALL HELL!" 
That's the life she wanted to be in portray though. She brought all this attention upon herself though...

I eff with Ross but he was wrong for this one. Trying to have his people flex on a frail +%% white girl and her manager at a red carpet event is lame. She's lame for starting the beef but two wrongs don't make a right, especially in this case. 

I come in here and see you say Ross is lame for confronting her about the diss, then I hop to the VMA thread, and I see Wayne is lame for not confronting J/Beyonce.
laugh.gif

In all honesty though, she really brought all this upon herself. At the end of the day, don't go dissing people, and nobody would confront you.
You saw the wrong post. Because I was agreeing with you when you said Wayne shouldn't have confronted Jay/B. You might want to read it again...
And there's a time and place for everything. Running up on a little white girl at an award show while she's hosting an event isn't one of them. You think Ross would do this to anyone with an ounce of credibility? 

Edit. 

I looked at the post again. You mixed up my words horribly. How did you even get that from what I quoted. 

I was just kinda pointing out the hypocraciy of NT in general, not you in particular (didn't see your posts about Wayne). How they get on Wayne about not getting at Jay/B after his diss, but I come into a Kreayshawn thread, and I see an NT'er claiming Ross is lame for confronting her after she dissed him.

I agree, Ross going at a Kreayshawn is wack, but, she really brought this upon herself. She said his name in that one freestyle video, and that other video with V-Nasty. And got confronted for it. I guess now she'll know better, to watch what one says, because who knows who will take it the wrong way.

laugh.gif

Edit. 

I was just kinda pointing out the hypocraciy of NT in general, not you in particular (didn't see your posts about Wayne). How they get on Wayne about not getting at Jay/B after his diss, but I come into a Kreayshawn thread, and I see an NT'er claiming Ross is lame for confronting her after she dissed him.

I agree, Ross going at a Kreayshawn is wack, but, she really brought this upon herself. She said his name in that one freestyle video, and that other video with V-Nasty. And got confronted for it. I guess now she'll know better, to watch what one says, because who knows who will take it the wrong way.

so when a frail little girl talks %$%* bout ross he wants to do something, but when jeezy was goin after the bawse he did nothing..lame duck..typical bully mentality picking battles he knows he would win.

so when a frail little girl talks %$%* bout ross he wants to do something, but when jeezy was goin after the bawse he did nothing..lame duck..typical bully mentality picking battles he knows he would win.

The only person on some G %!* was the white dude at the end who TOLD him to lower his voice and step down.
laugh.gif

The only person on some G %!* was the white dude at the end who TOLD him to lower his voice and step down.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Looks like her manager was holdin' it down. It was just him and Kreayshawn versus a gang of MMG goons. Homie stood his ground. Kreayshawn kinda did too for that matter. I expected her to exit stage left asap lol. But yeah hopefully now she'll cut it out with the foolishness.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Looks like her manager was holdin' it down. It was just him and Kreayshawn versus a gang of MMG goons. Homie stood his ground. Kreayshawn kinda did too for that matter. I expected her to exit stage left asap lol. But yeah hopefully now she'll cut it out with the foolishness.

Back
Top Bottom