Kreayshawn Thread

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by novaflight

The only person on some G %!* was the white dude at the end who TOLD him to lower his voice and step down.
laugh.gif

hell yeah  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

he was a polite goon 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

as an adult, you're accountable for what you say, especially when it's recorded and spread across the internet.

she dissed ross on wax, copped a plea to mtv, then proceeded to go on ustream with her bird-in-crime v nasty and pop some more %+$*. and when ross's people say something to her, she plays the victim and claims nobody likes her.

laugh.gif

this is the last time i click on a kreayshawn link in my life.

as an adult, you're accountable for what you say, especially when it's recorded and spread across the internet.

she dissed ross on wax, copped a plea to mtv, then proceeded to go on ustream with her bird-in-crime v nasty and pop some more %+$*. and when ross's people say something to her, she plays the victim and claims nobody likes her.

laugh.gif

this is the last time i click on a kreayshawn link in my life.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Calling it ''gang violence'' was such a white thing to do...

listen to whats being said in that video...Ross over there screaming "waddup blooodd" ... and Stretch tells one of Ross' boys

"what cuz n blood have to do with what she said about him?" so Ross took it to a gang affiliated level by saying !*%%.

This dude Ross is 35 years old grow the hell up and keep !*%% pushin when a 20 year old broad talks out the side of her neck.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Calling it ''gang violence'' was such a white thing to do...

listen to whats being said in that video...Ross over there screaming "waddup blooodd" ... and Stretch tells one of Ross' boys

"what cuz n blood have to do with what she said about him?" so Ross took it to a gang affiliated level by saying !*%%.

This dude Ross is 35 years old grow the hell up and keep !*%% pushin when a 20 year old broad talks out the side of her neck.

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

[h2](from kreayshawns tumblr)

I am mad
[/h2]
"All I wanted to do is create and have a good time. But, this is quickly forming into something I never would have signed up for from being accused of being racist to getting my pre-teen nudes leaked everywhere. I feel like this +%%* ain’t my cup of tea. Someone else want my job right about now? Im just gotta sip lean and disappear. THIS GAME IS FAKE AS ALL HELL!" 

Dumb pitch'.

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

[h2](from kreayshawns tumblr)

I am mad
[/h2]
"All I wanted to do is create and have a good time. But, this is quickly forming into something I never would have signed up for from being accused of being racist to getting my pre-teen nudes leaked everywhere. I feel like this +%%* ain’t my cup of tea. Someone else want my job right about now? Im just gotta sip lean and disappear. THIS GAME IS FAKE AS ALL HELL!" 

Dumb pitch'.

Haha at her saying the game fake, when she is the reason any of this happened
shut up if you can't back it up

she tried saying that wild stuff thinking he was going to ignore it

and I'm I tripping or is pre-teen 12 years old? So she was filled with tats at 12 and had nipples pierced at 12... lies

lol at her saying those pics are 9 years old cause she 21 now, and didn't have any of these tats on when I was 17 episode

Haha at her saying the game fake, when she is the reason any of this happened
shut up if you can't back it up

she tried saying that wild stuff thinking he was going to ignore it

and I'm I tripping or is pre-teen 12 years old? So she was filled with tats at 12 and had nipples pierced at 12... lies

lol at her saying those pics are 9 years old cause she 21 now, and didn't have any of these tats on when I was 17 episode

Basically, things got real so she called it fake.

This coming from the chick who probably had those nudes leaked to take advantage of the spotlight that was on her for the VMAs.
This coming from the chick who claims to be hood/down with Oakland but walks around like a frail Russian quasimodo live on stage.

Ya dun goofed, Kreaybron.

Basically, things got real so she called it fake.

This coming from the chick who probably had those nudes leaked to take advantage of the spotlight that was on her for the VMAs.
This coming from the chick who claims to be hood/down with Oakland but walks around like a frail Russian quasimodo live on stage.

Ya dun goofed, Kreaybron.

Originally Posted by 5dividedby4

Originally Posted by franchise3

I didn't see her playing the victim but ok.�

"VMA wildness, nobody likes Kreayshawn"

You dissed Ross, and when he confronts you, you spin it off like he's picking on you.
But what do you want her to do? 
Get all loud and violent on live tv at an event she's hosting? 

I eff with Ross but he was wrong for this one. Trying to have his people flex on a frail +%% white girl and her manager at a red carpet event is lame. She's lame for starting the beef but two wrongs don't make a right, especially in this case. 
shut her blood clot mouth.

Originally Posted by franchise3

I didn't see her playing the victim but ok.�

"VMA wildness, nobody likes Kreayshawn"

You dissed Ross, and when he confronts you, you spin it off like he's picking on you.
But what do you want her to do? 
Get all loud and violent on live tv at an event she's hosting? 

I eff with Ross but he was wrong for this one. Trying to have his people flex on a frail +%% white girl and her manager at a red carpet event is lame. She's lame for starting the beef but two wrongs don't make a right, especially in this case. 
shut her blood clot mouth.

"*@$## A BLOG, DOG, CUS ONE DAY WE GON MEET. N IMA SPAZZ ON YO *$* LIKE IM ON E"
-UGGH!

line of the year.

"*@$## A BLOG, DOG, CUS ONE DAY WE GON MEET. N IMA SPAZZ ON YO *$* LIKE IM ON E"
-UGGH!

line of the year.

Originally Posted by HTG Designs

-UGGH!

line of the year.
yeah, its str8, but it just points back to his insecurity 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom