Kristen Stewart doesn't like black people ...vol. Miley would've twerked for us.

Not sure if literate.

They are actors of the same ilk. Just because Will Smith tried to take on more dramatic roles, that doesn't mean that he did a very good job in them. Will Smith has never given a performance on the level of a Tom Hanks, Robin Williams, Johnny Depp, or DeNiro. It's just a different class of actor. Y'all are salivating for someone to actually bash Will Smith so y'all can throw your full feminine tantrums, but it's just not there...

He's a "good" actor. Deal with it.

Arnold's most serious role is Kindergarten Cop :lol:

Maybe she was calling Will a Hollywood has been.

Will Smith is a former blockbuster star who's monetary gains of the past have turned into folklore of acute acting skill. On the real, Will Smith's best performance was as The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air when he wanted to get that gun from Carlton. And it was only hot because it was so unexpected. Will Smith is an entertainer. Once you try to analyze his actual skill set, he's nothing to write home about. He's funny, but I could never see him doing stand-up. He's technically a rapper and even has a certified diamond album and a grammy, but no one would defend his skills on a microphone. He's an action star who's never really been a part of intricate choreography (remember, he turned down Matrix in favor of Wild Wild West).

I mean really, Kirsten Stewart is bland a person as they come, inside and out, it appears. But does that really mean she should have to do a film with the guy who just dropped After Earth?
these are all shots fired at will

Arnold's most serious role is Kindergarten Cop
laugh.gif
mr mom junior

Last edited:
Yeah... not Terminator, Predator, Total Recall, True Lies, or Eraser... but Junior and Kindergarten Cop....

2013 Escape Plan
Emil Rottmayer

2013 Go Figure! (TV series)
The Terminator
– Terminator 2 (2013) … The Terminator (also archive footage)

2013 The Last Stand
Ray Owens

2012 The Expendables 2
Trench

2010 The Expendables
Trench (uncredited)

2005 The Kid & I
Arnold

2004 Around the World in 80 Days
Prince Hapi

2003 Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (Video Game)
The Terminator (voice) (also archive footage)

2003 The Rundown
Bar Patron (uncredited)

2003 Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
Terminator

2002-2003 Liberty's Kids: Est. 1776 (TV series)
Baron von Steubern
– James Armistead (2003) … Baron von Steubern (voice)
– Valley Forge (2002) … Baron von Steubern (voice)

2002 Collateral Damage
Gordy Brewer

2000 The 6th Day
Adam Gibson

1999 End of Days
Jericho Cane

1997 Batman & Robin
Mr. Freeze / Dr. Victor Fries

1996 Jingle All the Way
Howard Langston

1996 Eraser
U.S. Marshal John 'The Eraser' Kruger

1996 T2 3-D: Battle Across Time (short)
The Terminator

1994 Junior
Dr. Alex Hesse

1994 True Lies
Harry Tasker

1993 Last Action Hero
Jack Slater / Himself

1993 Dave
Arnold Schwarzenegger

1992 Lincoln (TV movie)
John G. Nicolay (voice)

1992 Christmas in Connecticut (TV movie)
Man in chair in front of Media Truck (uncredited)

1991 Terminator 2: Judgment Day (Video Game)
The Terminator (voice)

1991 Terminator 2: Judgment Day
The Terminator

1990 Kindergarten Cop
Detective John Kimble

1990 Total Recall
Douglas Quaid / Hauser

1990 Tales from the Crypt (TV series)
X-Con
– The Switch (1990) … X-Con (uncredited)

1988 Twins
Julius Benedict

1988 Red Heat
Capt. Ivan Danko

1987 The Running Man
Ben Richards

1987 Predator
Dutch

1986 Raw Deal
Mark Kaminsky/Joseph P. Brenner

1985 Commando
John Matrix

1985 Red Sonja
Kalidor

1984 The Terminator
Terminator

1984 Conan the Destroyer
Conan

1982 Conan the Barbarian
Conan

1980 The Jayne Mansfield Story (TV movie)
Mickey Hargitay

1979 Scavenger Hunt
Lars

1979 The Villain
Handsome Stranger

1977 The San Pedro Beach Bums (TV series)
Muscleman
– Lifting Is My Life (1977) … Muscleman

1977 The Streets of San Francisco (TV series)
Josef Schmidt
– Dead Lift (1977) … Josef Schmidt

1976 Stay Hungry
Joe Santo

1974 Happy Anniversary and Goodbye (TV movie)
Rico

1973 The Long Goodbye
Hood in Augustine's Office (uncredited)

1969 Hercules in New York

This dude Arnold ran the game. Don't hate cuz he has an accent.

Question is how do you remember that?

I don't remember pathetic people, and it's probably not coincidence that I don't remember announcing it to you directly for us to share that connection.

And in three pages you've haven't adding anything that contributes to the thread, only insults.

So who really logs on to bash other's? Who really lives a pathetic life?

*tries out ignore feature*

Dude you made a thread about it

Yeah... not Terminator, Predator, Total Recall, True Lies, or Eraser... but Junior and Kindergarten Cop....

This dude Arnold ran the game. Don't hate cuz he has an accent.

My man married a Kennedy and became governor of a state. You couldn't even understand his English!!!! I respect the hell out of Arnold. Dudes tryna make him seem like he's some sort of punch line joke.

My man married a Kennedy and became governor of a state. You couldn't even understand his English!!!! I respect the hell out of Arnold. Dudes tryna make him seem like he's some sort of punch line joke.
grin.gif

Joke credit to - Bill Burr: You People Are All The Same 

Not sure if literate.

They are actors of the same ilk. Just because Will Smith tried to take on more dramatic roles, that doesn't mean that he did a very good job in them. Will Smith has never given a performance on the level of a Tom Hanks, Robin Williams, Johnny Depp, or DeNiro. It's just a different class of actor. Y'all are salivating for someone to actually bash Will Smith so y'all can throw your full feminine tantrums, but it's just not there...

so robin williams, tom hanks, depp and deniro are all in the same class in your opinion?

not taking anything any from any of them

robin williams is about as one note as they come (word to his new tv show on cbs, jack, patch adams)

de niro is an acting god but lets not pretend like he wasnt playing italian mobsters for half a century (oh yea and a crazy cab driver)

tom hanks is up there but not w/ deniro  hes in a different class due to the sentimentality of the movies he makes (except road to perdition which was decent)

johnny depp did scissorhands and blow and a pirate movie franchise, he's diverse, but im not putting him up there either

none of this is to say that will is the greatest actor ever, or better than any that you listed, but i'd say he's closer to them than to arnold

^To use a pro wrestling analogy, I'll concede that Will Smith beats out Arnold for the Intercontinental belt. But in my opinion, neither of them is competing for that World Title.

Last edited:
^To use a pro wrestling analogy, I'll concede that Will Smith beats out Arnold for the Intercontinental belt. But in my opinion, neither of them is competing for that World Title.

Stupid analogy considering it's usually the most popular wrestler who is champion not the best wrestler

If the roles were reversed and it was will smith who didn't want to work with Stewart, would there even be a thread? Doubtful

Some people just might not like others
well the deal is that Will has worked with other races as love interests

Stewart, i dont think so

keep trying tho, im sure youll find some way to justify the situation
you act like there are a lot of black actors on hollywood for stewart to work with, though

will working with other races as love interest is inevitable because if he says i only want to work with the same race, then there will only be a small number of actresses

Miley would have twerked FOR us? Wait...

for US? WAT?

And this is coming from the guy that wont sleep in the bed with his friend, not because he's homophobic, but because he wants his space. So were supposed to respect you for your preference of wanting your space most likely because of the other persons gender, but we cant respect Kristen Stewart for her preference of not wanting to do a movie with Will Smith due to his age, race or whatever?

And then that catch phrase on the title of this thread shows me where you're coming from.

I don't understand it, why can't dudes just respect straightness? It's like it's a crime to be straight. I respect homosexuality, lesbianism and bi-sexuality. My problem is why can't these sexual orientations respect my affinity for heterosexuality?

If a lesbian went on a trip with one of her straight male friends and asked this question, she'd be labeled "confused" and the guy would be called an interloper.
Same from homosexual guys who have straight friends, the gay guy would be accused of trying to convert the straight guy.

I honestly believe as I stated and ksteezy stated it's about PERSONAL SPACE. To call someone homophobic because they're straight as an arrow and want person space says more about your own sexuality than theirs. I'm content and secure with my heterosexuality, why can't some people just accept that?

Heterosexuality has been vilified in this progressive era it seems. Is it okay for me to like like vagina? Is it okay that I don't want another man in my bed staring in my eyes first thing in the morning?
laugh.gif

No means no, hit that floor or that cot, can you sexual orientations respect my anus? Where's my support group?

Replace all those heterosexualities, lesbianisms, etc above with "racial/age preferences", etc and I think you might be able to feel exactly where she's coming from. "Racism has been vilified in this progressive era it seems. Is it ok for her to like youth/lighter complexion?"

I'm not putting racism on the same level with sexual preference, but you see what I'm doing here.

Chill with your race card.

Miley would have twerked FOR us? Wait...

for US? WAT?

And this is coming from the guy that wont sleep in the bed with his friend, not because he's homophobic, but because he wants his space. So were supposed to respect you for your preference of wanting your space most likely because of the other persons gender, but we cant respect Kristen Stewart for her preference of not wanting to do a movie with Will Smith due to his age, race or whatever?

And then that catch phrase on the title of this thread shows me where you're coming from.
Replace all those heterosexualities, lesbianisms, etc above with "racial/age preferences", etc and I think you might be able to feel exactly where she's coming from. "Racism has been vilified in this progressive era it seems. Is it ok for her to like youth/lighter complexion?"

I'm not putting racism on the same level with sexual preference, but you see what I'm doing here.

Chill with your race card.
dont see exactly what you did there
eyes.gif

and thats kinda what your doing.  we relating her not wanting to do a movie with a black man to a straight man sleeping in a bed with a gay man?

so will shouldnt be offended the same way a gay man shouldnt? is that what im getting from this?

Last edited:
^^dont forget dude defended stop and frisk as well...that's not racist but friggin Kristen Stewart is without a doubt :rofl: op please get your priorities in order

so robin williams, tom hanks, depp and deniro are all in the same class in your opinion?

not taking anything any from any of them

robin williams is about as one note as they come (word to his new tv show on cbs, jack, patch adams)

de niro is an acting god but lets not pretend like he wasnt playing italian mobsters for half a century (oh yea and a crazy cab driver)

tom hanks is up there but not w/ deniro  hes in a different class due to the sentimentality of the movies he makes (except road to perdition which was decent)

johnny depp did scissorhands and blow and a pirate movie franchise, he's diverse, but im not putting him up there either

none of this is to say that will is the greatest actor ever, or better than any that you listed, but i'd say he's closer to them than to arnold
you dont have much sense about acting then. Johnny Depp like it or not is one of the most gifted actors this world has ever seen. dude really believes he is the character he is acting. but he is an 'artist'. i love will smith but he will forever be PG-13 and under. never ever will he make that "art" of a character. he basically played himself in all movies. his greatest films are 2 that i can think of which were "i am legend" and "pursuit of happiness" which really had to bring the artist in him. his music is catchy. but so is mileys and nicki minaj's. hell, Dicaprio runs hollywood. and before him it was tom cruise,jack nicholson,etc. never once will smith.

**edit. he played himself which is what actors do usually but not to the extent of some of the actors mentioned underneath him.

Last edited:
you dont have much sense about acting then. Johnny Depp like it or not is one of the most gifted actors this world has ever seen. dude really believes he is the character he is acting. but he is an 'artist'. i love will smith but he will forever be PG-13 and under. never ever will he make that "art" of a character. he basically played himself in all movies. his greatest films are 2 that i can think of which were "i am legend" and "pursuit of happiness" which really had to bring the artist in him. his music is catchy. but so is mileys and nicki minaj's. hell, Dicaprio runs hollywood. and before him it was tom cruise,jack nicholson,etc. never once will smith.

**edit. he played himself which is what actors do usually but not to the extent of some of the actors mentioned underneath him.
i think this is a lot of hype, he is good, but you are making him out to be a lot more than what he is.  can he play eccentric, sure, can he wear a lot of makeup, sure.  my point wasnt to say that he is not talented, just not up there with the al pacinos, rob de niros, denzel's and harrison ford etc.

johnny depp is like a brad pitt getting by more on his looks than his actual talent.

How do we know this was even Kristen Stewart's decision? I'm hearing maybe Will didn't want to star opposite of her and the "age difference" was just a cover story for her to save face... Really, who knows...
OP just lives a pathetic life

I mean who announces he's taking the summer off from Niketalk
laugh.gif
BOMBS DROPPED

seems like you came in here to talk about op instead of the subject at hand lol

Arnold a better actor than Will Smith?
Not sure if literate.

Pursuit of Happiness was legit tho, dude was so into the role he actually became a beast at solving rubiks cubes

and thats just one example, look up his filmography and things hes done to become the character, maybe youre just feeling him, i understand

i dont feel like de caprio is a legit actor, the movies hes been getting have been awesome and wouldve been awesome with or without him, but many people dont agree with me

Agreed that he's a good actor. I enjoy more movies of his than I dislike. He's always good for a above average summer or holiday blockbuster.

Just checked his upcoming projects :smh:

Bad Boys 3
I, Robot 2
Hancock 2

F'n sequels man.

Back
Top Bottom