Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

mean.gif

im talking compared to the other N7s he created... from those 3 though id go carpe diems, N7s, then chaos... not feeling that glow midsole

Deciding between my Free Brady inspired pair a few pages back or this new pair I'm tinkering with

Based off of Kendrick's recently released Ventilators 

Sorry for all the pics, cant figure out the how to make them spoilers

Keep going back an forth between pairs

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Definitely want a better short ID but TDE is just a letter too long 
mean.gif

Thanks man!

I checked that out at first but it just looks too silly to me personally cuz it'll say "BLUE" on one of the red shoes and vice versa 

Deciding between my Free Brady inspired pair a few pages back or this new pair I'm tinkering with

Based off of Kendrick's recently released Ventilators

Sorry for all the pics, cant figure out the how to make them spoilers

Keep going back an forth between pairs

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Definitely want a better short ID but TDE is just a letter too long 
mean.gif
if they had gum bottoms bro those would be instant copped!

I think I can post these here since they started as an ID pair I made. All white with a black sole. Figured this was the easiest canvas for Mache to work with. Ill post some more pics when I get them in should be early next week. 

I think I can post these here since they started as an ID pair I made. All white with a black sole. Figured this was the easiest canvas for Mache to work with. Ill post some more pics when I get them in should be early next week.
not bad looks a bit awkward how the burn effect is on the upper mesh part.

the midsole/ sole has been burned more along with the laces but the mesh portion has a dip in it, seems to me the burn portion should pretty much be touching the swoosh.

@Sole Reaver  yeah i agree with that. I was hoping the burn marks on the toe box went further back but I still like them. Might do something about the laces though. Ill post some more pics when they arrive.

Not feeling the swoosh. Would rather have gone with Dave White theme.

Would rather have his bomber pair but that's just me.

Back
Top Bottom