Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

I think these are my #1 favorite still.  better than the KD IMO.
Agreed, I loved that DMV colorway, but the KD5 was not a good looking model to me.  These are perfect.  
nthat.gif

I made a pair similar to those wolfpack 2 ones (created didnt order yet tho) .. just a different underlay , i think the black with the smoked bottom is so tough ... my fav out of those posted

I want to make a throwback pair, what you guys think? The blue looks photo-blue but its actually university.

Last edited:
Amazing id ideas in this thread. Can someone tell me how long does the glow effect on the outsole last in the dark?
Or does it glow non stop in the dark? Im not sure how glow tech works :lol:

Wolfpack2 are fuego. The first two are worthy of making too. Order all three! :nthat:

Lol not gonna do all three but the Wolfpack2 and Carpe Cavs are my favs. Really leaning WP2 tho.

I made a pair similar to those wolfpack 2 ones (created didnt order yet tho) .. just a different underlay , i think the black with the smoked bottom is so tough ... my fav out of those posted

Thanks bawse. I agree, that smoked bottom is flames with the black upper.

GALLERY]

OK so im loving these new ids. But I was upset when I saw my grey kyries starting to tear on the inside where the cloth Insole meets the leather from the upper With just two wears!! I was wondering if any of you have seen this before?

I'd swap the underlay and the mesh color with each other and change the heel cup to black @who8

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom