Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

also need some advice I'm using 2 ours of shoes and I'm beaten 3 pairs

BRED air max 1
Kyrie Blxk Yeezy
Kyrie Air Mag

I'm in my 39s so leaning away from the yeezy look with glow and oink

Are people receiving their iDs around the estimated delivery or earlier? I'm juiced for my 2 GSW colorways to arrive and I just ordered a few days ago lol

I like the Platinum's front view better, but the Solar Reds look nicer from the side. Good look.

These, I feel, are the best shoe to re-create Yeezy colorways due to the mesh upper giving off a similar look to the "triangle" pattern/textured upper of the Yeezys. That and the heel counter is also very reminiscent of the Yeezy. I might have to make one before these get pulled off iD.

Last edited:
Yea im throwing my order in today or tomorrow lol
pimp.gif

If they come out good I might get them myself. I'm looking forward to it.

^Can't get enough of that Chaos inspiration... 
smokin.gif

So I could potentially use my CC rewards on a Nike gift card towards an iD... or I could take the cash and use it towards home improvement or taking the lady out... decisions. decisions. 
laugh.gif

^Can't get enough of that Chaos inspiration... 
smokin.gif

So I could potentially use my CC rewards on a Nike gift card towards an iD... or I could take the cash and use it towards home improvement or taking the lady out... decisions. decisions. 
laugh.gif
Just don't have ant Regrets when the Kyrie 1 goes away.

Liking these, may pull the trigger. Don't know grey sole or red.

Last edited:
^Nrman -- liking the grey sole to break that pair up a bit, just my thoughts.

I will definitely move on either Chaos, Mag inspired or both by the end of it... 

Trying to decide on my last iD for a while (until we get yellow upper, design underlay, and/or mix of solid and clear outsole). What do you all think?

Have we seen a Black smoke sole yet? I don't remember seeing one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom