Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

So this morning I checked the tracking on my IDs and saw that they were marked as "out for
delivery" by UPS with the expected delivery date as today. I waited all day for UPS and they ended uo not coming at all. Is it normal for this to happen? I can be patient but I was just wondering if this has ever happened to anyone else with UPS. If the shoes do not arrive tom I will probably give them a call.

So this morning I checked the tracking on my IDs and saw that they were marked as "out for
delivery" by UPS with the expected delivery date as today. I waited all day for UPS and they ended uo not coming at all. Is it normal for this to happen? I can be patient but I was just wondering if this has ever happened to anyone else with UPS. If the shoes do not arrive tom I will probably give them a call.
Happened to me for the Infrared VI release.  the driver was late and dropped all the packages at the apartment office after 10pm.  After that I signed up for UPS myChoice.

I pick up most of my packages from the local distribution hub now.

^I like that red and black combo. ASG options came out sooo clean. Really regret not doing a pair. Smdh

My two iDs came in.

The first im dubbing the "Great Barrier Reefs" as an homage to the tourist destination of his home land in Australia. The grey overlay and volt sole are my favorite parts. Was really surprised how nice the volt came out. I do wish I could have worked more red into the decision. Forgot at the last minute I went postion green instead of pink/Crimson.
View media item 1510941View media item 1510942View media item 1510945
Second is my personal favorite. These are my take on the famous LBJ8 Entourage colorway. This is my top 3 favorite Colorways of all times. Partly for my love of the series show Entourage (can't wait for the film). But mostly because these colors are of my HS alma mater Dayton Jefferson Twp High School Broncos (home of Adriean Payne and Cody Latimer). Always wanted to do it. Love the model so thought why not. I do wish there was a true tour yellow option but the yellow gold works.

View media item 1510948View media item 1510949View media item 1510950
**Bonus Shots**
View media item 1510951View media item 1510952My wife is a pretty good artist. I have some black angelus laying around. I might have her attempt to paint the "swoosh" outlines.

Super dope @sugomaster   and @CJDynasty   
nthat.gif

Love that black/red colorway with the smoke sole, and those Entourages are amazing!  

Good work gents.  
pimp.gif

My two iDs came in.

The first im dubbing the "Great Barrier Reefs" as an homage to the tourist destination of his home land in Australia. The grey overlay and volt sole are my favorite parts. Was really surprised how nice the volt came out. I do wish I could have worked more red into the decision. Forgot at the last minute I went postion green instead of pink/Crimson.
Second is my personal favorite. These are my take on the famous LBJ8 Entourage colorway. This is my top 3 favorite Colorways of all times. Partly for my love of the series show Entourage (can't wait for the film). But mostly because these colors are of my HS alma mater Dayton Jefferson Twp High School Broncos (home of Adriean Payne and Cody Latimer). Always wanted to do it. Love the model so thought why not. I do wish there was a true tour yellow option but the yellow gold works
Like the Entourage. Also reminds me of the KD V N7.

Is that the photo blue?

Received my pair of ID's today. I call them the Kyrie 1 Championship Pack.
The navy blue underlay didn't come out as prominent as I'd like, but it kind of looks like I have a tongue that is different color from the rest of the shoe which is pretty sick.
Let me know what you guys think
Ordered on 4/2
These look great in my opinion. Very clean. I ordered a pair similar to this but with a black tongue and navy overlay. A smoke sole and black speckles on the midsole. 

The solars are nice i ordered a pair but one i havent seen yet and dont think the options are available are a Lebron 8 south beach version

Those Entourages are insaaaaaane !!!!!!! wow wow wow

like them Barrier Reefs alot too :nerd:

Thanks bro! I truly LOVE the Entourage. It's my favorite, maybe second to dreams.

Super dope @sugomaster
  and @CJDynasty
  :nthat:

Love that black/red colorway with the smoke sole, and those Entourages are amazing!  

Good work gents.  :pimp:

Thanks bro! I love them a TON!

Like the Entourage. Also reminds me of the KD V N7.
Is that the photo blue?

Yup. Photo blue and Royal 2-fingers. I did that to contrast the mesh and plastic on the Entourage LBJ8.

Just wanted to give an update on recent turn around time. I ordered on 4/13 and they shipped 4/28. That seems pretty quick to me. Patiently waiting for delivery on 5/4.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom