Kyrie 1

My pair from hanon will be here saturday , im fine with either logo , cant wait to rock them sunday for my bday!

Guys, does Footlocker send out shipping confirmations or nah? I ordered something 4 days ago and still have not received any shipping confirmations.... 

Guys, does Footlocker send out shipping confirmations or nah? I ordered something 4 days ago and still have not received any shipping confirmations.... 
Depends what it says when you log into your account and click on the order. If they have to fill the order from a "ship from store" it can take awhile.

You might call customer service. I usually give it a few days esp after a Jordan or big shoe release weekend.

Depends what it says when you log into your account and click on the order. If they have to fill the order from a "ship from store" it can take awhile.

You might call customer service. I usually give it a few days esp after a Jordan or big shoe release weekend.
I don't have an account. I usually just checkout as guest. When I enter my order# and customer#  from the Order Confirmation e-mail into the Footlocker "Order Status" website, it just says that the Status is "OPEN". 
mad.gif

DAAAAAMN, found out why my BHMs didn't ship. I just got an automated e-mail from their customer care. Turns out it was no longer available. I'm heated 
mad.gif

Wonder if I can flip this into a discount or something 
devil.gif

Last edited:
DAAAAAMN, found out why my BHMs didn't ship. I just got an automated e-mail from their customer care. Turns out it was no longer available. I'm heated >:  

Wonder if I can flip this into a discount or something :evil:  
Wishing you the best luck on the discount. The BHM's are my favorite CW for the Kyrie's so far. But then again I'm a sucker for this years BHM. [emoji]128523[/emoji]

Last edited:

​
Wishing you the best luck on the discount. The BHM's are my favorite CW for the Kyrie's so far. But then again I'm a sucker for this years BHM. [emoji]128523[/emoji]
I know. I was so close to pulling the trigger on the USAs with a discount code, but saw the discounted Kyrie 1 BHM (which did not accept discount code) so I ditched the USA for the BHM. Now I won't get the BHM or the USA because my size is out. 
mad.gif

​

I know. I was so close to pulling the trigger on the USAs with a discount code, but saw the discounted Kyrie 1 BHM (which did not accept discount code) so I ditched the USA for the BHM. Now I won't get the BHM or the USA because my size is out. >:

Never trust a random footlocker and family restock especially when they have various sold out products on there. Dudes were copping legend blue xis, infrared 6s I think, kyries, etc. I'm sure 99% of the orders wer cancelled. They do it all of the time for some reason.

I've only really seen 15% for footlocker these days.
Eastbay tends to get the 20% off stuff.
I've been noticing that too. Seems we gotta choose between 15% off + shipping & getting rewards back vs 20% off + free shipping & no rewards

Last edited:
I've only really seen 15% for footlocker these days.

Eastbay tends to get the 20% off stuff.
I've been noticing that too. Seems we gotta choose between 15% off + shipping & getting rewards back vs 20% off + free shipping & no rewards

Also for some, it's sales tax vs no sales tax too. Eastbay ends up being cheaper for me. The reward is meh since it's not cumulative anymore. If I spend $20 today and $80 tomorrow, I don't get that $10 reward I would get if I spent $100 in one day. Pretty scum move by footlocker IMO.

Their whole rewards system is kinda beat. They don't offer anything useful besides the coupons and the amount you have to spend isn't even worth going out of your way for.

I get so jealous when my girl walks into Pink/VS and they're giving away free bags or pants or something for spending like $65. Items they could probably sell for $40-$50 easily and they're free. Plus their rewards can range from $10 - $500 and you get one with every purchase regardless of your spending. She gets coupons for free stuff throughout the year. I'm just over here like

FTL slacking heavy.

Yes, I know the ins and outs of Victoria's Secret and Pink stores. No I'm not proud of it.

Last edited:
But dudes in the JB thread stay going in on FNL instead of footlocker :lol:

At least if you spend $500 at FNL you get 500 worth of rewards. I remember getting my shooting stars pack and only getting a $20 reward :rofl:

Just knew I was getting a $50 VIP :smh:

That's an insult. I'd throw the receipt back in their face.

Not really, best believe I'll take what they give me. I got mind control over FTL. They be like "Here's your reward". I be happy. But when I leave, I be mad again.

That's an insult. I'd throw the receipt back in their face.

Not really, best believe I'll take what they give me. I got mind control over FTL. They be like "Here's your reward". I be happy. But when I leave, I be mad again.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom