Kyrie 1

Also for some, it's sales tax vs no sales tax too. Eastbay ends up being cheaper for me. The reward is meh since it's not cumulative anymore. If I spend $20 today and $80 tomorrow, I don't get that $10 reward I would get if I spent $100 in one day. Pretty scum move by footlocker IMO.
smh.. All along I thought it was cumulative. I guess I'll be separating my orders from now whenever it's over 200

Another sun logo from END. Wonder if Hanon's are too.

The Swoosh got the lace tips treatment it would've been better. Still a nice clean colorway. Same kind of material on the heel counter as the Pewter. Along the fuse part of the eyestay and toe guard has the same faint crackled lines(top of the tongue too) as the heel. Gotta be real close to see it but nice detail nonetheless. The off white midsole can be a good canvas for custom design if it's too plain for you.

View media item 1659062View media item 1659063View media item 1659064View media item 1659065
Will have some on-feet pics in the evening

Last edited:
Those Rises look really nice 
nthat.gif

I wouldnt have paid for that custom to be honest. Im sure he overpaid. This is a shoe that Nike should have A) released or B) made gold spikes option available on iD.

Where did you guys order those to get the sun logo on the tongue. I checked Hanon's and they don't have my size

i've already got 1 ID saved that I need to order once Nike says its being pulled soon, i may have just added a 2nd

I think I'm going to pick up the Black and Green glow pair and finish with the Kyrie 1 series.

Back
Top Bottom