Kyrie 1

Love this shoe. It is getting a lot of hate on Twitter it seems. I kind of think people have lost their mind. Nothing drastic in the way of tech built in but these damn things look great imo.

Multiple pairs will be had. IDs look to have a ton of options as well. Has that Kobe 1 feel which everyone LOVED in the Preludes but hates on for this shoe. Really excited about them.

I think these look more like basketball sneakers than what has come out recently that can be for ball and street wear and maybe that is why people are upset.  What I mean by that is the main focus seemed to be for basketball wear than the eye pleasing look. I think for a 1st shoe it is dope. A good way to get the foot in the door without doing too much or doing to little. I mean people are always gonna hate so let em. More pairs for those of us who want them. Just hope that red pair isn't a limited thing that isn't a good way to start things off.

Damnit missed the event..but that red pair is dope..

The "Dream" colorway is the black colorway that's been posted all over?

Glad they have a point guard to add to the sig line up. Feels like a long time. Not the best pg in the league yet but definitely my favorite. Will hopefully be grabbing at least one pair this season.

what the hell lol. they gave kyrie a shoe? dude is dope, but he not even famous like that. he can still go places and not get recognized. lol he's never even been to the playoffs. Harden doesn't even have a shoe. This is all kinds of silly.

with that said, I can't wait to see dion waiters shoe. I hope it has zippers all over it

Last edited:
on the real tho.. Do we really think kyrie deserves his own signature shoe?
I'm sure lebron made nike do this.

pretty sure this was in the works way before LBJ decided to go back to CLE. even more sure that he had nothing to do with it.

i remember someone saying that they didnt like stephen currys game...IMO Steph>Kyrie

kyrie has been a disruption to chemistry so far in CLE this year and with the Team USA

He is going to be earning it this year. I think and I know it may be a stretch but he might be a MVP contender this year. Doubt Lebron pulled strings since Kyrie been with Nike for a while.

I think he does. Nike needs a PG to have signature.

and Nike needs to expand their market by giving more signature shoes to deserving athletes.

like in the 90's a lot of dudes had signature sneakers on nike.

MJ, Penny, Pip, Rodman, Cwebb, Charles Barkley, GP

and Nike needs to expand their market by giving more signature shoes to deserving athletes.

I agree with this a lot. The 90s had hella dope sig shoes.

^ This is probably the best answer to that. Seems nike wants to get back to that.

^ This is probably the best answer to that. Seems nike wants to get back to that.

They should. It will accommodate the fans of players who don't have signature shoes.

Like stated earlier, I think Anthony Davis has more than enough potential to have his one signature shoe.

Blake Griffin is my favorite athlete in the league right now, and I was always trying to get his shoes.
I had most of his publicly released PE's including Galaxy Hyperdunks (which i still have)
but unfortunately he wasn't given his own shoe and went to Team Jordan. (shoulda stayed with Nike imo)

So now we have Kobe, Lebron, KD, Harden, and Kyrie... and Kobe is on is last stretch so Nike needs more athletes with signature lines

Back
Top Bottom