Kyrie 1

Laces are perfect in length and thickness. It stays in place once tied tight. I did replace the laces on my iD to a thinner one(same style) though(didn't have navy on iD).

One and done with the kyries. Don't feel the zoom at all in these. Can't imagine playing in them.

I've read some say there is no cushion at all and some that say the Kyries are comfortable and have plenty of bounce. Odd

I've read some say there is no cushion at all and some that say the Kyries are comfortable and have plenty of bounce. Odd

Very firm but breaks in. Similar to KD V. Traction is great though and I enjoy playing in them but if you are looking for cushioning... Look else where.

Finally got them on court tonight. Wore them around for three days casual to break the upper in. TTS and felt great - never had to adjust once I started playing and never felt uncomfortable at all in the forefoot. Did have to retighten the heel to stop some slipping but after I pulled a little harder it was perfect (nike Hyperelite socks). Cushioning - ehhh. Couldn't feel the Zoom at all but I also never felt any jarring or pain. Traction was great. More to come.

I can't find any of the Dreams in my size. Guess I will wait on the red joints.

There's some available in my size on feebay. I'm just not wanting to pay what sellers are asking.

For sure not going to sleep on the reds.

Back
Top Bottom