Kyrie 1

Does anyone know where I can get the "Dreams" in a size 13. I was at the 34th St. HOH yesterday but was unable to get them. If anyone knows where or who, I would greatly appreciate it.

nike-kyrie-1-bhm-on-feet.jpg

Was only gonna cop the Kyries.. Might have to get both now

Does anyone know where I can get the "Dreams" in a size 13. I was at the 34th St. HOH yesterday but was unable to get them. If anyone knows where or who, I would greatly appreciate it.
Try the HOH pop up shop next to MSG. I was able to cop my size this past Friday. 

House of Hoops

2 Penn  Plaza New York, NY

Are the BHMs looking like you'll be able to walk in later tomorrow and pick up? We have the day off tomorrow for the holiday and would be there at opening but I'm making my middle school basketball team practice tomorrow morning. I want to try these on before I purchase.

Try the HOH pop up shop next to MSG. I was able to cop my size this past Friday. 

House of Hoops

2 Penn  Plaza New York, NY
LMAO its funny you say that cus I was there with my girl, we were waiting in line but she was getting too cold so we stepped out line. Who woulda thought they would have countless pairs of the Columbia's (No surpise) but the Dreams would go out stock in my size. We were close to the back anyway so I wasn't bent on getting outta line. Sorry for the confusion, I see I put yesterday instead of Friday also in my original post 

Last edited:

LMAO its funny you say that cus I was there with my girl, we were waiting in line but she was getting too cold so we stepped out line. Who woulda thought they would have countless pairs of the Columbia's (No surpise) but the Dreams would go out stock in my size. We were close to the back anyway so I wasn't bent on getting outta line. Sorry for the confusion, I see I put yesterday instead of Friday also in my original post 
Gotcha! All good man. 

Ordered a UK 11.5 & UK 12.
See what feels better.
Have the DR in 12 felt good to play in but thinking maybe a little smaller may give a better support around ankle and a touch little less space in end of toe box.

Back
Top Bottom