Kyrie 1

seen these at the flea markets this morning!!! Nike shud hv really release these man!!! Smh (Watchout for fakes ppl)
I wish Nike would do more stuff like this for the Kyrie 1. Nike really not utilizing the underlay at all. Of all the official releases, they've only had some design on the underlay on the Dreams and USAs. Other than those two, they just throwing solid colors on the underlay. That mesh and underlay combo could be something serious.

Haven't posted too often in NT but I'm too big of a fan to not hop in the convo. Kyrie 1s have been my fave model to release in a while. And pretty comfortable on foot. Can't wait to see what's in store for the 2. Only thing disappointing on the 1s are the colorways, the model had a lot of potential and I don't feel Nike used and did everything they could've done besides a few pairs like the Warhawks.View media item 1664841

I wish Nike would do more stuff like this for the Kyrie 1. Nike really not utilizing the underlay at all. Of all the official releases, they've only had some design on the underlay on the Dreams and USAs. Other than those two, they just throwing solid colors on the underlay. That mesh and underlay combo could be something serious.
The Australias could've had a nice underlay design.

I kinda wish these were an Adidas model. They get so creative with the ZX Flux, another model with unlimited potential, with all the prints and textures and graphics. Nike did these dirty. Solid colorways and great for iD, but they really could have made some classics.

I kinda wish these were an Adidas model. They get so creative with the ZX Flux, another model with unlimited potential, with all the prints and textures and graphics. Nike did these dirty. Solid colorways and great for iD, but they really could have made some classics.
Boo this man!!!! 

Lol jk you got some good points. I personally dont agree with that it should be an adidas model but you are completely correct with Nike not dipping into its complete potential with this line. I also feel that Nike could be playing it safe because they werent sure how the line was gonna turn out sales wise. I would expect the 2's to give us more of what your asking for. I personally enjoy the solid cw's more than patterns but that is just me though. 

^ Rise looking clean in these pics!

Does anyone know where i can get a size 12 with the sun on the tongue? Please send me a link!

Damn, just got a pair of Easters and found out two of the spikes is a bit chipped. Not noticeable at all if you aren't paying close attention to it, but when examined up close in detail you will see it if you pay attention. 
mad.gif
 Btw, I don't know if it's just mines, but the spikes on my Easters are way sharper than the spikes on my Letterman and Infrareds. 

Last edited:
Damn, just got a pair of Easters and found out two of the spikes is a bit chipped. Not noticeable at all if you aren't paying close attention to it, but when examined up close in detail you will see it if you pay attention. >:  Btw, I don't know if it's just mines, but the spikes on my Easters are way sharper than the spikes on my Letterman and Infrareds. 

its happened to a pair or 2 of mine while they've just been sitting there. Its a major flaw with this shoe, but something I am able to deal with.

As for the Rises - I would probably be slightly let down if I didnt get a sun logo on a pair if I got them

Last edited:
At this point in my life, I don't care about the logo considering I'd just be wearing them anyways.

Rise on foot looks awesome IMO.

Im sure someone at USA camp will get it .. but we should see some good on foot pics of the black mint cause im watching now and just seen kyrie wearing em but cam was only on em for 2 seconds

Anybody know any info on when the 2s will be unveiled? Someone said they were releasing in September but we haven't really seen anything from them

Anybody know any info on when the 2s will be unveiled? Someone said they were releasing in September but we haven't really seen anything from them

i dont see how they release in september. Dreams didnt come out until December last year.

Wont happen cause those black/mints dont drop until mid sept i think. Maybe around oct we'll finally see leaked pics and then closer towards dec we'll see a release of the 2 hoping nike takes their time so i can make more IDs though

Back
Top Bottom