Kyrie 1

No lesson to be learned. Hindsight is 20/20.

It's not like info about a US release was out there.

There was a high probability given the "China" releases from past years but maybe less known for the Kyrie as it's in the first year and they didn't do any limited releases for them. Both Lesson learned and hindsight, add in ragrets. :lol:

No lesson to be learned. Hindsight is 20/20.

It's not like info about a US release was out there.

There was a high probability given the "China" releases from past years but maybe less known for the Kyrie as it's in the first year and they didn't do any limited releases for them. Both Lesson learned and hindsight, add in ragrets. :lol:

I guess so. But then there's the Kobe 8 sparks that we never got too. And I thought the dreams where somewhat limited too. Am I mistaken?

Agreed with all. Def with the Kobe 8 Sparks. Cause if you spent 250 on the sparks it was well worth it now.

But the feels tho on the rise pair.

I guess so. But then there's the Kobe 8 sparks that we never got too. And I thought the dreams where somewhat limited too. Am I mistaken?

You got me on the Kobe 8 Sparks. I didn't care for them so it didn't hurt my feeling. :lol:

Dreams weren't all that limited, well at least nobody thought they would be once they dried up. They didn't sell out right away. There were some sizes left when I went to check them out in the afternoon. Not sure if NDC sold out right away. No first colorway of any signature shoe this year sold out or were limited. Hope it stays that way. :smokin

You got me on the Kobe 8 Sparks. I didn't care for them so it didn't hurt my feeling. :lol:

Dreams weren't all that limited, well at least nobody thought they would be once they dried up. They didn't sell out right away. There were some sizes left when I went to check them out in the afternoon. Not sure if NDC sold out right away. No first colorway of any signature shoe this year sold out or were limited. Hope it stays that way. :smokin

I hear you man. I mean this shoe stuff is like the stock market. You have to figure out the right time to buy and for some, the right time to sell.
I got my all star Kobe 10s for $180 and my KD 7 all stars for 150 and I thought I was doing it only to see them both drop to like $100 :lol:

We win some. We lose some. :smile:

Damn. I have no idea how you effed up that sockliner like that so soon. Not like the shoe is 3+ years old
From what ive heard its a common problem with this shoe. Ive seen a couple people who hooped in them have it like this. this is was is m only hoop ive been wearing. ill go at like 8pm and wont leave till like 12 or 1 am was doing that like 3-4 a week until i tweaked my ankle and have been resting it

Last edited:
I hear you man. I mean this shoe stuff is like the stock market. You have to figure out the right time to buy and for some, the right time to sell.
I got my all star Kobe 10s for $180 and my KD 7 all stars for 150 and I thought I was doing it only to see them both drop to like $100 :lol:

We win some. We lose some. :smile:

yep hell ya!!!

Someone had to bring up the gd Kobe 8 Sparks
mean.gif

I'll never have my size 14

Sorry to be lame, but how do these perform? They look like a dream to play in...that is...they remind m not some of nike's older models that were built purely for performance first and looks second

Last edited:
Sorry to be lame, but how do these perform? They look like a dream to play in...that is...they remind m not some of nike's older models that were built purely for performance first and looks second
They're really comfortable to play in, but I had to go half a size up because it's really narrow in the middle of the shoe. I can't speak for others since we play on different courts, but I noticed some traction issues playing indoors after like 4 wears, so I have to wipe the sole a few times during play. Could be that the court wasn't maintained that well, but I don't know because I haven't played on any other indoor courts. 

Last edited:
im ordering the peach jam kobes this morning and im contemplating just throwing in the Rises in my order to get a look at them

Also the ones in the pic are called the school bus which means the Kyrie 2's might actually be coming sometime next month!

They're really comfortable to play in, but I had to go half a size up because it's really narrow in the middle of the shoe. I can't speak for others since we play on different courts, but I noticed some traction issues playing indoors after like 4 wears, so I have to wipe the sole a few times during play. Could be that the court wasn't maintained that well, but I don't know because I haven't played on any other indoor courts. 
Interesting about the traction. I thought for sure you would've said they gripped well based on the look of the pattern

Also the ones in the pic are called the school bus which means the Kyrie 2's might actually be coming sometime next month!

or they're a kids only release, but that strap looks too forced on there in that first pic

Back
Top Bottom