KYRIE 2 NIKEID THREAD

nice video and shoes man! 
nthat.gif

Just found this article:

http://m.*************.com/news/nike-id-kyrie-2-designs/

Of course we have seen pairs of the article in here, but it contains a lot of pairs we have not seen in here before.
Maybe it gets people more imagination of how colors will turn out [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Edit: I forgot that we can't post links of "sole collector". So just edit it in the link.

Last edited:
I think that combo is pretty dope actually. Im working on a 2nd pair now (wish i ordered them with my first pair so i didnt have to wait) but not sure what colors i wanna do... thinking i should wait to all star weekend ? hoping kyrie does make it ? lol

Also i checked the sole collector link when they posted it on twitter... afew dope pairs in there i think someone posted the pair here idk if it was theirs or night but that rise pair looks pretty good

Last edited:
Working on my first pair now still tweaking some things though.

Wonder if that pair was inspired by the pair on SNKRS

The green glow mesh vamp gave me an idea of doing a Kobe 8 Easter mock up. Feel free to make changes/order if you are feeling it
glasses.gif
Would work best if you could change the strap swoosh.

Best I could come up with utililizing all the colors and not have the same color on top of each other

Like the Kobe 8 Easter a lot so may order.

Yo these are wild
eek.gif

I like the way you did it best cuz it kept the purple - yellow - green theme. Someone order that !
Went ahead and ordered these.

Looks like they are getting backed up with Ids.

Estimated Date is 2/22

Wouldn't be surprised if options start going away.

Wow .. those easters are looking pretty good shout out to point for the idea. May be my next pair 

Back
Top Bottom