KYRIE 2 NIKEID THREAD

Anyone having a problem with nike site timing out or crashing on iphone/labtop making an id?

I feel the metallic will come out tacky looking but that's just me because I keep it real simple/not flashy (you'll see when my iD comes) lol. No price increase and you can return if you don't like so nothing loss from ordering I suppose.

I can't decide which pair I want . Leaning toward a white pair. I definitely have to do an id with the all star upper and strap thanks to this thread.
How did you get the outsole like that?

I'm on Nike ID and it doesn't have that option.

Finals Game 1 PE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on these too.

Before the metallic strap, I planed to go all burgundy with gold swoosh and tranluscent sole. Now I want to see how the metallic option looks 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on these too.
Before the metallic strap, I planed to go all burgundy with gold swoosh and tranluscent sole. Now I want to see how the metallic option looks :nerd:  

I have like 4 different pairs in my cart. These, Bruce Lees, A kobe 8 easter pair, and the Cavs pair.

This model is a problem tbh. You should do it though.

This is going to be the first shoe where I've had more IDs than GRs.  The lack of intriguing color ways and the great price point of the IDs makes it hard to resist.

Back
Top Bottom