KYRIE 2 NIKEID THREAD

Kept it simple. No inspiration, just something I will wear everyday. Well maybe a little Grammy influenced. I wear mostly black so I can throw these on any given day.

Quality is quite good. No major complaints except the Swoosh on the midsole is a sticker? (if it peels I can paint the Swoosh white like the Grammy's)

View media item 1955222

Kept it simple. No inspiration, just something I will wear everyday. Well maybe a little Grammy influenced. I wear mostly black so I can throw these on any given day.

Quality is quite good. No major complaints except the Swoosh on the midsole is a sticker? (if it peels I can paint the Swoosh white like the Grammy's)

View media item 1955222

Oh! These are cleansed. Nice work!

haha thanks. I didn't want to say I kept it clean knowing it would be said for me.

Gotta remind myself that have to be careful not letting the laces get caught on the velcro. I want to cut the strap but I should refrain from doing so.

Last edited:
I can only hope my metallic gold strap pair is half as nice as your pair thapointguy thapointguy

I gotta see the gold strap. As I said it might look tacky but it might look awesome as you can't go wrong with black and gold. I would've gone with a white outsole though as I favor the contrast. You're probably tired of white outsole though so understandable you went with black.

Here's where I landed on my recent Kyrie 2 iD lot...  April is going to be a good month.

Last edited:
So I decided to try and break in a pair of my ID's. Went just to get some shots up.
Do NOT pick the silver swoosh. Just from a little friction of perhaps catching one shoe hitting other the swoosh on inside strap has rubbed & silver has worn off and it's actually black! That's just from getting a few shots up.
Not gonna hold up once i start to play in them.
Could be just like how the spikes on the heel counter where on the Kyrie 1.

Will snap a pic of swoosh wearing away to black. [emoji]128543[/emoji]

View media item 1957059
View media item 1957060

Last edited:
^

damn, I'm really interested to see pics of the damage. I've planned to order two pairs with a silver swoosh, but now I'm holding off.

Do you think, that the silver swoosh would wear off from casual wear too?

Not sure, how I feel about the gold strap 
eyes.gif

Can anybody explain or point me in the right direction what all the details of the Kyrie 2 mean? like that circle design on the ankle part? Jby, dates underneath the strap, desgin on sole etc???

Can anybody explain or point me in the right direction what all the details of the Kyrie 2 mean? like that circle design on the ankle part? Jby, dates underneath the strap, desgin on sole etc???

JBY = Just Be You
Dates on the strap are of his mothers birthdate and death date (died of cancer)

^

clean iD's man! 

I love the white/gold laces on the white pair!

For the red pair I would go with the black laces, unless you want your pair to look brighter. 

Trying to create a clean, monochrome, mostly black pair. Any ideas? would like it if it was inspired by a previous Nike sig colorway. I know it's a tall task but any help is appreciated :lol:

Back
Top Bottom