Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Will purchase infernos if they stay on footlocker long enough to receive the discount exclusion removal.
Maybe. Might. Thinking hard if I will :lol:

Will purchase infernos if they stay on footlocker long enough to receive the discount exclusion removal.
Maybe. Might. Thinking hard if I will
laugh.gif
Copped 2 on DSG 10% off.

$112 shipped.
smokin.gif

$84. whatttt????
laugh.gif

well yeah, I dont mean sit on the BHMs obviously, Im passing on the Infernos and waiting for BHMs to drop haha
I bought 6 Effect and plan on at least 4 BHM hopefully.

This years Kyrie is tooo clean and comfortable.

The price is spot on. Thought they would at least go up to $150.

Fwiw if you live in a small town like me these infernos had like a fsr. Prolly a bunch online. Didn't check. Had to grab tts as another dude wanted a 10.5 as well. They fit pretty good. He left with the 11 needless to say.

im gunna hold off. Curry took my money this morning. Gunna just wait for the BHMs

$110 or less if you had WC rewards for the Curry (no bs $5 mark up) > Infernos. They will be had for $100 somewhere later but Curry they selling like hot cakes.

I see nrman still going off wit Kyries whats good fellas. Finally NDC got a size 12.5 so might be time to finally ball in these everyone playing in them satisfied?

I see nrman still going off wit Kyries whats good fellas. Finally NDC got a size 12.5 so might be time to finally ball in these everyone playing in them satisfied?
yes sir these are official on the court, ive played 4x in em, they feel great

6 effects, 4 bhm... what the...u a beast homie
That's what I said lol. Like damn! You can stock locate the effects right? :nerd: that's what in store only mean right? Bring on the green glows.

Lastly to answer the crimson question...there not as bright as the DR bottoms were when they first dropped. Lebron 11 away and Kyrie 1 DR only had that glow when in minimal lighting. :nthat:

I agree, they are not too bright , I was worried about that from all the pics, but they look great .

Back
Top Bottom