Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Fighting the turn..... Wait, I never said I don't like them :lol:
Cmon pull out the vip card and join #teaminferno
Nice!

How's the fit?
Tbh I feel like the underlying two finger thingy *pause* made the 1 kinda tight in the forefoot which is why I half sized up. This year it's absent I can get away with my tts. Speaking only for casual purposes. *passes the ball back* *money mitch*

Fighting the turn..... Wait, I never said I don't like them
laugh.gif
Me neither 
laugh.gif
 I would just like to get them a bit cheaper 

I bought 6 Effect and plan on at least 4 BHM hopefully.
This years Kyrie is tooo clean and comfortable.
The price is spot on. Thought they would at least go up to $150.

wow, 6 effects, you all in :lol:

Fighting the turn..... Wait, I never said I don't like them :lol:

im fighting. That is a very good on foot shot. MAYBE if they can be had under $100.....its turning into the 1 all over again :rofl:

Cmon pull out the vip card and join #teaminferno
Tbh I feel like the underlying two finger thingy *pause* made the 1 kinda tight in the forefoot which is why I half sized up. This year it's absent I can get away with my tts. Speaking only for casual purposes. *passes the ball back* *money mitch*

Thanks for the info

wow, 6 effects, you all in :lol:
im fighting. That is a very good on foot shot. MAYBE if they can be had under $100.....its turning into the 1 all over again :rofl:

Yeah i didnt really like the infernos but theyre looking good on foot, if they go under 100 these shoes will be hard to pass up

About sizing, I totally agree with carolinefinest. It's a nice tts glove fit. I went half size up, because generally, I hate stock insoles; they're a piece a crap. The insoles I put in are thicker with nice cushion.
Here's my pics from this morning:

View media item 1851507View media item 1851506
I owe you a rep. Joints do illuminate a tad. I do feel like the insoles could be better. But for the price you can't beat it. I do feel the whole argument on under 100. But you got a strap and a little more material. Don't sleep too long. I hope everyone eats!

After caving in and deciding I'll get the inferno's, none of my local FNL got them and FNL.com is sold out of 10.5 (only size they sold out of mind you
laugh.gif
). Wanted to grab with the reward coupon. Guess it wasn't meant to be,
laugh.gif
. Won't be surprised if that size pops back up....end rant

Last edited:
Just picked up the infernos for $100 was able to use the $20 VIP off at footlocker as these weren't a "quickstrike". That price and the fact I missed out on the deceptive reds in the 1s made me lean towards coppin. Might just use them to ball In though. In terms of sizing they're tight and narrow throughout the midfoot but a bit more toe box room than the Kyrie 1s. I stayed TTS for these.

Weren't Infernos $125 NDC at launch? Now it's $120.

Nike did something like that with a recent release.. They marked them up like $10 then dropped it back. FYI these are available for discount, they're not a QS or special release. I just went in the store and got them for $96 plus tax (military discount).

Nike did something like that with a recent release.. They marked them up like $10 then dropped it back. FYI these are available for discount, they're not a QS or special release. I just went in the store and got them for $96 plus tax (military discount).
Yeah, it was the x-mas pair. Originally listed at $150, released at $120

Are the "Effects" really sold out.....EVERYWHERE? 

I live in Indiana and they're nowhere to be found. 

Just picked up the infernos today. They are even cleaner in person. The 2 is looking like an early contender for most underrated silhouette of 2016. Most people wont be rocking these. Not enough hype yet

wow, 6 effects, you all in
laugh.gif

im fighting. That is a very good on foot shot. MAYBE if they can be had under $100.....its turning into the 1 all over again
roll.gif
Yeah.

All in on the 2.

Had 4 Dreams last year and I think the Effect is better this year. The price point makes it an easy decision to buy multiples.

Passing on the Green Glows but eagerly awaiting the ASG pics
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom