• Alma Matter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
image.jpg

:nerd: will all other cws be 44 too? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Surprised we haven't seen any ASGs yet. We're about a month and a half away. I'm hoping they make a premium version with better cushioning though. Love the traction but it needs more cushioning. 

Kyrie is suppose to get a elite model this year. Hoping for flyknit in the front with some sort of forefoot cushion. Other than that, this is easily my go to shoe for the year

I'm a little late to the party but the Christmas colorway isn't excluded from discount on Eastbay. Just copped for $101.99.

infernos seem to be sitting which is helping me out kinda low on cash now....hopefully can get them in a week or so at discounted price

If anyone knows where I can get the Effects for retail, let me know please.. Size 10.

Last edited:
I just noticed that the design on the strap is the same design from the Effect insoles. There's a picture of Kyrie wearing the Kyrie 2...ON a Kyrie 2
laugh.gif

Why is it that the Canadian and European Nike markets have a lot more Kyrie gear ?? I.e. Shorts , backpack, jacket, sweatshirts???

Seeing all the pics on instagram .. really need to get a pair asap. Trying to wait for a discount.

Back
Top Bottom