Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
I actually managed to double up on the infernos and xmas pairs and will do the same to most pairs since most of you know after a year or so itll be hard to find these shoes for 120 once theyre gone, besides theyre decent ball shoes and casually they look great with the right fit

My kyrie 2s so far still got ids coming which is the reverse of the green glows View media item 1856588
2 17 can't come fast enough. Don't think imma rock with the BHM just too many colors after I process how well they were executed. I won't wear them as much. I wear all my nike basketball shoes immediately as opposed to the jordans that get stocked and rocked on some good asz nite occasions lol.

i stopped by a local store to try them on
before i used a gift card i have for ndc
i ended up fitting a full size up!!
i wear a 10.5... went with a 11.5 (wearing dri-fit crew socks)
i know the fit everyone likes is gonna be different
but some people were way off about sizing info
thats my opinion though...
the only thing that would have stopped me from getting them 
is if they were narrow like the 1's, which they aren't

A whole size up, sounds like you grew or the shoes were a factory defect. :nerd:

Those BHM are hands down the best one down for this year. I still need to cop the Effects & Infernos.

where are those early ASG Kyrie 2 pics
devil.gif

Regret sleeping on the effects, anyone know if a restock is coming soon?  I don't think i'd wear em casually, strickly for the gym/ball

BHMs are so damn tough :pimp:

Wanna do a few ids..but haven't messed around with the options as of this moment..

Gonna have to make a navy blue id this year. Clear bottoms look clutch with the cw.
They need to go ahead and release these.

Regret sleeping on the effects, anyone know if a restock is coming soon?  I don't think i'd wear em casually, strickly for the gym/ball
Doubt they will restock.

Like the Dreams, once they are gone they are gone.

I wear them casually and they are def comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom