Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Yea green glows are coming out on grb 17th im pretty sure just managed to get a pair a little bit early

Last edited:
Kobe BHM
pimp.gif
This 
nerd.gif

Geez did yall see eBay prices on the effects. Selling for up to $270-$300.. wild. Glad I got my pair on release date.

Just got my Inferno's in the mail today, they're very nice. I went TTS and they're perfect and I have a wide foot. I look forward to playing in these tonight!

Finally got my effects. Like the color way a lot. Fit is okay a little tight on the mid foot and I went up half a size, but I'm sure it'll get better once I actually play/walk in em.

Finally got my effects. Like the color way a lot. Fit is okay a little tight on the mid foot and I went up half a size, but I'm sure it'll get better once I actually play/walk in em.
They take a few wears but they will break in. Love the fit.

The tongue on the Effect is
pimp.gif

I have bad news fellas, my Kyrie 2's are like the Steph Curry 1's. The toe cap is peeling after the first time I wore them for ball, and I only played two games :frown:

I have bad news fellas, my Kyrie 2's are like the Steph Curry 1's. The toe cap is peeling after the first time I wore them for ball, and I only played two games
frown.gif
Which ones ? i played in my christmas last night and today (league games) and you honestly cant even tell i did .. besides the creases. Only bad thing is they felt alittle too tight with elite socks. 

Another special packaging:

Seems like they will do these special boxes during the 2s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom