Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

^ I suppose Brad Hall will be getting one of those as well...
mad.gif

man, thank god those are GS only, those are hot garbage :lol:

take the skull off and the colors arnt bad though

Last edited:
My 2nd Christmas pair from FTL arrived today and the sole has already started to yellow. Now I need to decide which pair I want to keep and which to return as defective--One that has a 1/2" indentation in the midsole or one that's already yellowed and has a slightly smudged swoosh. Ugh...

Just keep both after you beat one pair to hell youll have another one without having to pay probably an 50$ down the road

Last edited:

My 2nd Christmas pair from FTL arrived today and the sole has already started to yellow. Now I need to decide which pair I want to keep and which to return as defective--One that has a 1/2" indentation in the midsole or one that's already yellowed and has a slightly smudged swoosh. Ugh...
Nothing worse then getting a pair of kicks in the mail that are f'd up

Infernos out on nike au for any Aussies that want them..
Grabbed a pair this morning to go with my effects. Didnt like the christmas' that much.

Interestingly:
- White and red Jordan 4s are sitting
- Black/chrome Jordan 8s sitting
- Jordan 7 'sweater' sitting
- Jordan 6 maroon sitting
- Lebron and KD Christmas = Sitting

But todays Inferno release on NDC.au was a "restock"? Did they already release on NDC.au before today and sell out?

Nike Kyrie 2 "Skateboard" GS via sole collector Release date, price, and color way updated on page 1 also

GS only?
mean.gif
I'd take those over the green glows anyday.

Got the infernos today. Pictures do NOT do them justice.

Grabbed a pair this morning to go with my effects. Didnt like the christmas' that much.

Interestingly:

- White and red Jordan 4s are sitting

- Black/chrome Jordan 8s sitting

- Jordan 7 'sweater' sitting

- Jordan 6 maroon sitting

- Lebron and KD Christmas = Sitting

But todays Inferno release on NDC.au was a "restock"? Did they already release on NDC.au before today and sell out?

It's not "Interesting", the shoes you listed retail at $200 after taxes. None are "Worth" $200 to the majority so they'll sit.

Not feeling the skull as well. A lot of potential with what they can put on the upper but of course Nike hits or misses with execution.

Oohh wait a minute...didn't see that tongue logo
laugh.gif
Nope that'd be a deal-breaker. GS it shall remain!

It's not "Interesting", the shoes you listed retail at $200 after taxes. None are "Worth" $200 to the majority so they'll sit.
Ok champ are you Australian? Are all of the shoes i mentioned above sitting on NDC? Are they even available still on NDC in any sizes? The Jordan 11 72-10s sold out in about 10 minutes on NDC.au and were $280Aud retail "after taxes" lol

I was just comparing the way the Kyries are selling on NDC.au compared to other new releases m8, i understand that him being born in Australia and the price point is a large factor.
I know that NDC.au would not offer anywhere near as many pairs as NDC either, as the demand isnt there like in the US.

Never the less it is still quite interesting to me comparing the differences of the markets

Ok champ are you Australian? Are all of the shoes i mentioned above sitting on NDC? Are they even available still on NDC in any sizes? The Jordan 11 72-10s sold out in about 10 minutes on NDC.au and were $280Aud retail "after taxes" lol

I was just comparing the way the Kyries are selling on NDC.au compared to other new releases m8, i understand that him being born in Australia and the price point is a large factor.

I know that NDC.au would not offer anywhere near as many pairs as NDC either, as the demand isnt there like in the US.

Never the less it is still quite interesting to me comparing the differences of the markets

Understood

The 72-10's were going to sellout because of hype, plus they're probably the most popular Jordan model ever. The Kyrie's are cheap and nice so many are buying causing them to sellout. If they were priced like KD's I think they'd sit.

It's definitely interesting comparing different markets.

GS only? :smh: I'd take those over the green glows anyday.

Got the infernos today. Pictures do NOT do them justice.
AGREED! I'd love to have the Skateboard's if they come/came out in mens. They remind a lot of the designs found on the Kyrie 1 Dreams which also has skateboards, skulls, and bone hands on them

Last edited:
I wonder if there will be a color way thats a majority white, like a team shoe, or am I just better off IDing a pair?

I wonder if there will be a color way thats a majority white, like a team shoe, or am I just better off IDing a pair?
I know I'm going to ID an Uncle Drew pair...but who knows, they could drop something hot like the Kyrie 1 Infrareds
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom