Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Ordered a pair of the christmas' with that 15% of code on eastbay, also got a pair of ortholite insoles of amazon. Can't wait until they get here 
pimp.gif

Heads up to Canadian NT-ers; Nike.ca has the Infernos up for $140--the price of the Kyrie 1, and $25-$30 cheaper than Sport Chek and Footlocker. Ebates has decent cash back as well. You'd need to spend $250 for free shipping, but the total cost after tax and shipping is cheaper than retail at the other stores.

Last edited:
Infernos and Xmas down, BHM next.  In the mean time I might ID like 14 different pairs.  I love this shoe.

Old Buddy had that 85 dollar gift card. Hahahaha

Swoosh takes how much off?

I think the back of the purple joints is a giveaway. It's not pronounced like "legit" pairs

I'm on day 3. We talking tobacco right? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] congrats! Yeah Tigo you should've been on the Inferno bandwagon. Alot of people will be mad for sleeping. Next friday is a payday for the every 2 weekers too. Sh......t fool better come on in [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Thanks fam. Yeah, pack a day for ten years. Quit cold turkey, six months coming up.

I'll use that as the excuse for copping 5 kicks this weekend
laugh.gif

Oddly enough DJ Hes got the infernos for 60 bucks. Hmmmmm [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

They sold out in a number of sizes in Europe, so I actually think that these sold out on NDC!

These did not sell out. They had a full size run from the drop date. And if you look none of the Christmas colorways are available for any of the sig shoes. I don't know where they went though...I'm thinking they shipped them to stores or to outlets

Seriously...what shoe DOESN'T that guy cop? He's like a chipmunk with nuts.
Lmao! I started following him on YT when the stealths appeared with his watermark. Idk if you remember but they had the turqouis lining. They were being dubbed "Yankee" foams. Aha! I look every now and then. Seems to be the plug for performance reviews.

These did not sell out. They had a full size run from the drop date. And if you look none of the Christmas colorways are available for any of the sig shoes. I don't know where they went though...I'm thinking they shipped them to stores or to outlets

This. If they sold out they would've left them on the site ala the Effect colorway etc. Nike butt hurt because the Internet didn't break for these

I also find it hilarious/sad that Foot Locker isn't letting their employees cop the Xmas colorways on discount.

Appreciate it! As far as cushioning goes, the Kyrie's are much more firm than the Curry's. Both shoes play extremely low to the ground and offer superior court feel however I get more responsiveness from the Curry 2. The charged foam offers slightly better impact protection off of landings and I can feel a slight energy return whereas the Kyrie's don't absorb the shock well and I can feel minor knee fatigue sooner than the former. So I prefer the cushioning of the Curry 2 over the Kyrie 2 because it's the best of both worlds for a point guard like myself. Responsive yet tremendous court feel. Hope this helps
smile.gif
cool thanks. i've been playing in the curry 2 and the kobe X. cushion are decent on both, so these might be in the future when i see them on sale.

Back
Top Bottom