Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
They missed major opportunities with the USA Kyrie 2. They could have given one strap white and red stripes and the other blue and white stars.

Model fell off after the BHM, IMO, with excpetion of a few good cw after that. Sooo many missed oppritunites to take this sneaker to the next level. We all saw it with the PE's, but God forbid we see anything really great on the GR's

Agreed...Effects and BHMs are the only must-haves IMO.

I'm feeling the light-bone color but I'll wait for disco, if at all.

AGREED!!

I felt like this shoe had the opportunity to be as great, If not better than the KD4.

It's been talked about at length but Nike really dropped the ball on these. Sig athlete winning the chip + best sig model in years should've led to a legendary shoe. All they had to do was drop the game 5 or game 7s but nopeeeeeee

Anyone else know of a Nike store with the ASG's? Don't want to pay $200+ when people are getting them for under retail at outlets..

My ASG Came in and they are beautiful... but they are missing a key element :smh

roll.gif
  wtf someone stole your patches?

and I thought I had it bad this week when I bought a 6 pack fuel injector at Costco and I get home and theres only 5 and Costco denied a return saying I probably took it home and used one 
mean.gif

But damn, no patches? that really is a key element on these. Did they leave the swoosh patch at least?

Last edited:
It's been talked about at length but Nike really dropped the ball on these. Sig athlete winning the chip + best sig model in years should've led to a legendary shoe. All they had to do was drop the game 5 or game 7s but nopeeeeeee

I think after the "Chump Pack" Lebron fiasco of 2014 and the Lebron 12 "2nd Place Champagne" Cork EXT release last year, they've veered away from preemptive champ pack releases (you could tell they tried to pull something quick with the ZS10 ID release).

I do agree they dropped the ball though-they should have at least had them release later.

and I thought I had it bad this week when I bought a 6 pack fuel injector at Costco and I get home and theres only 5 and Costco denied a return saying I probably took it home and used one :smh:  

But damn, no patches? that really is a key element on these. Did they leave the swoosh patch at least?

nah, not even the swoosh patch. but yours sounds worse than mine.

I'll just see if any sets pop up on ebay

My ASG Came in and they are beautiful... but they are missing a key element :smh

I was in store on monday and seen 3 out of the 5 size 12s on shelf were missing the patches...i tried to give you all the heads up on monday that i seen patches mia... You may be able to snag a coupon code though thru chat? Hopefully they do something for you...

Back
Top Bottom