Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
lol to anyone thinking they can buy the pack and sell the soldiers that easily, such a hideous looking shoe (performance wise not so much but then again who buys basketball shoes to play in nowadays lol)

I would ball in the soldiers, just not ready to pay $300+ for basically one shoe I would for sure wear.

In for all the packs [emoji]128175[/emoji]. I hope Nike doesn't f!#% me over with these though. Too many L's

I would ball in the soldiers, just not ready to pay $300+ for basically one shoe I would for sure wear.

im right there with you on this comment. I could never get down with those soldiers. Maybe playing ball in them ok, but you can not rock those casually :lol:

Last edited:
yeah, i'm not to worried about trying to sell the soldiers, cause i probably wont even get em 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Man I need all them. Im going to opening night so hopefully they have jersey at team shop.

The jerseys are available at DSG now. They were priced at $110. Not sure if that's just in the Cleveland area, but I saw them at the Bainbridge location.

Stay Woke on Opening Night

This will be my first pair (s) of Kyrie's hopefully. How to they fit? If I wear an 11 in Jordan 1s and a 10.5 in Jordan IIIs, do I need to grab an 11? Bad examples I know but need some info please...

This will be my first pair (s) of Kyrie's hopefully. How to they fit? If I wear an 11 in Jordan 1s and a 10.5 in Jordan IIIs, do I need to grab an 11? Bad examples I know but need some info please...
Wait... you waited for the champ pack to grab your first pair?

Wait... you waited for the champ pack to grab your first pair?

Yeah dude. I need a decent shoe to play some indoor ball in. Heard good things about these, but recently read about how they "feel hard" on the bottom or something? Anyways, yes this will be my first pair if I'm "lucky" enough to land a pair.

Yeah dude. I need a decent shoe to play some indoor ball in. Heard good things about these, but recently read about how they "feel hard" on the bottom or something? Anyways, yes this will be my first pair if I'm "lucky" enough to land a pair.
Nah fam this can't be your first pair you're trolling right?

Back
Top Bottom