Kyrie 6

Plats worn via IG
01A4ACB7-DA90-41A1-BB53-CB4782E9E3FD.jpeg

Okay so sizing on these are a bit weird that I'm going to do a bit of back tracking on what I said. Initially half size up was a must to me. After a good amount of wear, they definitely break in slightly and there's more heel slippage than I would like. I copped a TTS pair to do some testing and I get a better lockdown on the back of the shoe. Bottom line: TTS ...toes get crushed a little in the toe box but back of the shoe feels secure and locked down. Half size up...toes feel more comfortable in the toe box but the back of the shoe is spacey. It's one thing or the other for both sizes., and as much as I did preaching about half size up is necessary, im going to have to now say TTS isn't so bad either. Everyone's feet is different , just hoping to help with some info on my experience.

Okay so sizing on these are a bit weird that I'm going to do a bit of back tracking on what I said. Initially half size up was a must to me. After a good amount of wear, they definitely break in slightly and there's more heel slippage than I would like. I copped a TTS pair to do some testing and I get a better lockdown on the back of the shoe. Bottom line: TTS ...toes get crushed a little in the toe box but back of the shoe feels secure and locked down. Half size up...toes feel more comfortable in the toe box but the back of the shoe is spacey. It's one thing or the other for both sizes., and as much as I did preaching about half size up is necessary, im going to have to now say TTS isn't so bad either. Everyone's feet is different , just hoping to help with some info on my experience.
I feel the same way.
Got a half size up and felt like I should’ve went TTS for ball.

Last edited:
I have went TTS on first 3 pairs and they crush your toes something bad. But after a fair few wears they break in and stretch out and then are perfect.
On saying that Iv also got the Enlightenment pair but they for Christmas and I went up .5 in those.
Starting to regret that now and Iv not even tried them on.

That looks like that court in Malaysia I think. I'm positive I saw it in an asean league game or practice

Played in my TTS kyrie 6 with 1 pair of elite Nike socks.

Felt tight at first but they’re good now.

Back
Top Bottom