Kyrie 6

Dsg has kyrie 6 USA colorway under retail on DSG.. $97.. EARLY RELEASE
Screenshot_20200411-092335_Samsung Internet.jpg

Any NT’ers in China willing to order Yellow CNY Kyrie 6’s CD5029-700 from Nike and ship to the U.S.? I need at least a 47.5 (Available on NDC) and can’t find them on any sites that ship to the U.S. Would really appreciate the help NT. PM me 😉

Last edited:
Just came in from Nike. I think this pair was a returned pair. The tissue paper was missing from my left shoe, the box paper was all crumpled up. Shoe shoes no sign of wear, lace bag still attached.

It also came from Indiana, instead of Memphis and the shipping label came from “digital rebound” which is the return department of Nike.

No complaints from me, I’ve always wanted this shoe since I struck out on release day. Happy to snag a pair during that snkrs restock.
10368039-C0E4-46BB-BD9F-3F1CC3559CB7.jpeg

Mine will be arriving tomorrow that I got from the restock. Shipped from Louisville, KY.

Nice. Yeah, I don’t know how Nike restocks works too well. They probably had some pairs saved and some from returns?

I think then restock had almost an FSR? I managed to grab it a few hours later when my size popped up.

Waiting for the Photons to drop..

The Concepts pair looks beautiful btw.

Having only tried these shoes in-store, I would recommend 0.5 up and I have narrow feet. I feel these are a nice evolution of the Kyrie.

Where do you guys think the 6's rank in the entire line?

I got them at #2 all-time because I think the off-court appeal is the best it's ever been and of course, the performance is on point.

Where do you guys think the 6's rank in the entire line?

I got them at #2 all-time because I think the off-court appeal is the best it's ever been and of course, the performance is on point.

Performance wise I’d say the 6’s are the best, looks wise the 6’s and 2’s are a tie for the number 1 spot. IMO

And if that’s really you, keep up the good work because I like your reviews.

Back
Top Bottom