kyrie irving + anta basketball

he’s probably just wearing the Nikes a lot still because they’re more designed specifically for him as opposed to the just the general Anta he’s been wearing

Last edited:
1694819707959.jpeg

1694819691702.jpeg

1694819700885.jpeg

I hope Anta comes out with a reasonable option for American consumers to get Kyrie’s signature line, and uses his big name to get into American retailers.

Hopefully his product is aesthetically similar to his best Nike product that he had input on, but with more premium and superior materials and cushioning.

But if the price point is anything like the shockwave pro that just dropped, I’m gonna have to pass on the entire line, I’m not paying $250 shipped for a not even premium performance signature Kyrie Irving shoe. Ridiculous.

That’s the problem besides the mere fact of supporting a communist Chinese company like Anta, they’re going to gouge the American consumer and it’s gonna cost a **** ton for a pair of shoes with shipping.

I hope Anta comes out with a reasonable option for American consumers to get Kyrie’s signature line, and uses his big name to get into American retailers.

Hopefully his product is aesthetically similar to his best Nike product that he had input on, but with more premium and superior materials and cushioning.

But if the price point is anything like the shockwave pro that just dropped, I’m gonna have to pass on the entire line, I’m not paying $250 shipped for a not even premium performance signature Kyrie Irving shoe. Ridiculous.

That’s the problem besides the mere fact of supporting a communist Chinese company like Anta, they’re going to gouge the American consumer and it’s gonna cost a **** ton for a pair of shoes with shipping.

since when Americans became so snowflake n narrow minded? - - even the commies in China dont say 'i ain't buying those imperialist american bs or so....c'mon man.

$250 price tag is too deep I agree, $150-$180 would be more reasonable IMO.

Anyone try these yet? My curious of the sizing since a return is unlikely.

Kyrie Irving letting his play do the talking. Happy he’s found some peace in Dallas.

Edit. Never mind lol. Nice scarf errr Keffiyeh
IMG_1720.jpeg
IMG_1719.jpeg
IMG_1718.jpeg
IMG_1717.jpeg

Last edited:
Can’t wait for mine to get here. Anta has never disappointed me and knowing how the Nike Kyries were I’m guessing these will be the best of both worlds. Only down side was the price but I have like Anta more than any Nike ( besides Kobe’s) so for me it’s worth it

Back
Top Bottom