kyrie irving + anta basketball

Gil def said he wasn’t gonna make cause he left Nike.

Nike doesn’t wanna give him free ads in Olympics. I think he would have best shoe on team.
No, AE got the best sig. the Anta’s are decent but way over designed. But I mean this definitely might play a part of it, but Anthony Edwards is Adidas and he is on the team and he’s arguably the main stay hold over who’s one of the best players, a rising superstar, and Will be a future face of the league, I actually think it has more to do with not being vaccinated, and the whole process from last year, alienated himself from the American media, and even the global media, he just put himself in a weird predicament. I’m much rather have him over Tyrese Haliburton. Who has been garbage for the entire second half of the season

Last edited:
No, AE got the best sig. the Anta’s are decent but way over designed. But I mean this definitely might play a part of it, but Anthony Edwards is on the team and he’s arguably the main stay hold over who’s one of the best players, a rising superstar, and Will be a future face of the league, I actually think it has more to do with not being vaccinated, and the whole process from last year, alienated himself from the American media, and even the global media, he just put himself in a weird predicament. I’m much rather have him over Tyrese Haliburton. Who has been garbage for the entire second half of the season
An that tweet tweet about the Amazon movie. they Definitely don't want him to representing USA.

Def ky over hali

C2D036B9-818C-473B-8BE5-F3268BD699AA.jpeg
603F57E4-3BBE-4391-832A-A69D582FB834.jpeg

Got early access to that pair tomorrow. Was the pair I wanted the most of the two as well so I’m happy about that.

Yo I received my early access email, said the white pair in the email, checked out, and when I got my confirmation, it confirmed the navy pair. I messaged Anta but I really hope I'm getting the white pair.

Yo I received my early access email, said the white pair in the email, checked out, and when I got my confirmation, it confirmed the navy pair. I messaged Anta but I really hope I'm getting the white pair.
Yo, the same exact thing happened to me 😂

I was wondering why they sent me another email with a link. Then I saw your post, and went back & read my confirmation email.

Ended up purchasing both colors, makes up for me missing out on the purple pair.

Back
Top Bottom