kyrie irving + anta basketball

kaz109 kaz109 i would say they are better cushioned than any Nike kyrie, even the infinity. It’s almost like they took a Kyrie 6 and added boost in the midsole. For an Anta comparison, I was told at the SP event that the Kai 1 and the Shock Wave 5 Pro have the same cushioning, but I don’t have the Shock Wave yet so I can’t compare.
Did you try out the Anta KT3 ?

Yes!!! These are cushioned waaaay better - if you like a bouncy soft.
Always liked you Duke, for the simple fact that you’re reading comprehension allows you to actually answer a question lol

I’m gonna send you a PM in a min to a shoe site, let me know

Always liked you Duke, for the simple fact that you’re reading comprehension allows you to actually answer a question lol

I’m gonna send you a PM in a min to a shoe site, let me know
Dude has to wait for people to respond when there are tons of resources out there to get the same information lmao. Sorry boo - next time I’ll set an alert to make sure I respond ASAP!!!!

SOOOOOOPER underrated. I loved that shoe and loved that he trashed them before release so we could get them super cheap before the drop.
Yes they were nice. Actually the best cushioned Kyrie by far. And best fit with the EP version. How does the Anta Kai fit? TTS like a Nike or up half a size like all the Kyrie’s after the 4/5?

sharing this here for the interested.

I traveled to Dallas to cover the initial launch in early March. Unlike my brother duke40 duke40 , I did not manage to snag a pair of the "Artist on Court" lol. But I did get some time to talk with the Anta team about how the whole thing came to be.

Last edited:
sharing this here for the interested.

I traveled to Dallas to cover the initial launch in early March. Unlike my brother duke40 duke40 , I did not manage to snag a pair of the "Artist on Court" lol. But I did get some time to talk with the Anta team about how the whole thing came to be.
My guy - great meeting and talking to you finally. Planning a trip to Nashville again in July so I’ll let you know.

Yes they were nice. Actually the best cushioned Kyrie by far. And best fit with the EP version. How does the Anta Kai fit? TTS like a Nike or up half a size like all the Kyrie’s after the 4/5?
Agree - the EP was way better. Grabbed a few off stockx for about half retail plus fees.

I would say the Kai 1 fits like the Nike 6/7/infinity.

Anta KAI 1 Enlightened Warrior
Color: Black/White-Purple-Orange
Style Code: 112421102s-6
Release Date: 04/12/2024
Price: $125
1712355279757.png

1712355298701.png

1712355320182.png

1712355339124.png

1712355359388.png

1712355382719.png

1712355403116.png

1712355421955.png

1712355447967.png

God there is too much going on with these shoes
You know, after our previous discussions, I have to finally agree with you. Not every color has to be super detailed and stitching everywhere and mismatched - let’s get a simple look and put those out for mass release. If either shoe of the next color was the pair I would be in, it the mismatched look is not in my plans.

Back
Top Bottom